US Bank / us bank rips off customers behind the guise of personal property tax collections
US Bank is posing as tax collectors for the County of San Diego ... and profiting generously to pad their own fortunes. This is an outrage!
US Bank applied an annual fee of $100.14 to the monthly copy machine lease for our office. When inquired about, the County Assessors Office stated that the fee should actually be $43.00. US Bank stated that they charge a "handling fee" on top of the tax. When it was explained that the handling fee was thought to be excessive - even by the County Assessors Office - the staff at US Bank just replied "Well, that's the way it is. You don't have a choice in the matter".
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls