US Bank / wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts

OH, United States Review updated:

I was a valued bank memeber with us bank for a few years. I closed the acount because I caught them putting overdraft fees on my account for no reason!!! I had to call five times before someone just admitted they didn't know how that happened. The other reps just tried to figure a way to make it seem like i'm crazy. Fortunately, I got someone after the fifth call that knew it was unexplainable. Anyway, so I closed that account. When I tried to open another account at another bank, I was in the chexsystems for us bank!!! The other bank rep told me that us bank said I owed them $2, 750.00!!! So, when I called them to ask wtf, the rep tolp me I had 3 accounts and they all had a balance of over $300.00. I'm in the process getting it resolved, but it doesn't make sense that I have to go through this!!! Never bank with us bank!!!

Comments

Jul 23, 2009

Sounds like employee theft to me. Point the finger at that branch's employees. If any employees were let go during your time banking with them for poor business practices, your account(s) will get linked to that time frame I bet.