US Bank / pending transactions
Apparently I can not have an Automatic Deposit and an automatic withdrawal on the same day.
The say the withdrawal was pending so they charged an OD fee of 37.50.
They can see the pending transaction and the pending deposit, but they still get the OD fee which is pure gravy for any bank.
To stop the OD charge every month I have to get the date changed on my automatic withdrawal. This is incontinence for me, plus costing me every month until I can get it changed. This is modern day Highway robbery.
Some Customer Service!!!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - poor customer service 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - account overdraft fee
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service at valencia ca branch
- US Bank / US Bancorp - relicard website & customer service representative