US Bank / overdraft charges on positive balance!
I have an account with US bank, which I've had for over 5 years. This month, I had charges on my account that left $32.44 after everything. However the bank is telling me that the way the system works, I've been charged $221.00 in overdraft fees, leaving me with a negative balance and subject to more charges until I get money into the account. I get paid once a month, so I'm looking at several hundred dollars more of charges before I get paid again.
I've tried calling the bank, but they don't seem to care. Is there anything I can do?
Plz advise smb!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my small business management account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - consumer banking
- US Bank / US Bancorp - fraud department inaction???
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service with auto loan through us bank
- US Bank - property loss claim department