US Bank / fraud and cheating
My son was given permission while I was in the hospital to use my check card to by some groceries. Due to a mis-calculation which was my fault there was an overdraft on my personal account of 11.61. I am registered for alerts however; they never get to me until the next day or within 3 days.
So US Bank is charging me 35.00 for the overdraft, that's to be expected; here is the kicker, the personal account is also connected to my credit card account with US Bank, which resulted in the bank taking my last 9.00 out to put towards the overdraft. This means since there is a 10.00-dollar charge for that transaction and there was only 9.00 in the credit card account I am now being charged an additional over limit fee of 39.00.
That's a total of 35.00 + 39.00 + 2.50 = 76.00 for an 11.61 overdraft, no wonder US Bank does not need a bail out at this time it rips off the customer, nice.
All I can do is pay it though; however, once my relatives including my son who has accounts' with US Bank found this out they all are closing their accounts as I will within the month.
These fees along with fees charged by other financial institutions are too much considering the fact we are bailing out a lot of them with taxpayer funds.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - checking account overdraft
- USBank.com - Emily, manager @ US Bank branch: PD-Wa-3323
- US Bank / US Bancorp - mortgage department
- U.S. Bank - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - atm stole my debit card and 880 cash