UPS / unable to change delivery options for international package

1 Sammamish, WA, United States

Lenovo from China shipped a laptop to me to the United States.

On the first delivery attempt on 11/26, the driver left a note that another attempt will be made on Monday 12/1 which is after thanksgiving. I called the phone number listed, I asked the package to be held at the local UPS office, so that I can pick it up. The automated message said there was a problem with processing the request and that I should try later.

Later I used the website to do the same. It was the thanks giving weekend and so the following monday I went to the UPS center and they said the package was again out for delivery and that it was the third attempt. Apparently there was another attempt made on 11/28 at 5pm, which was earlier than what the note said. If I had known that, I would have been home at that time. I was given a phone number which the automated message didn't help.

I came back and went to the website again where I tried to change the delivery method and I got an error which asked me to call [protected].

When I called that phone number and I was told that it was the wrong phone number and that I should call [protected]; but the lady was kind enough to transfer me.

I am tired of running around behind UPS and most importantly waiting for the express package to arrive.

Br