UPS / unable to change delivery options for international package
Lenovo from China shipped a laptop to me to the United States.
On the first delivery attempt on 11/26, the driver left a note that another attempt will be made on Monday 12/1 which is after thanksgiving. I called the phone number listed, I asked the package to be held at the local UPS office, so that I can pick it up. The automated message said there was a problem with processing the request and that I should try later.
Later I used the website to do the same. It was the thanks giving weekend and so the following monday I went to the UPS center and they said the package was again out for delivery and that it was the third attempt. Apparently there was another attempt made on 11/28 at 5pm, which was earlier than what the note said. If I had known that, I would have been home at that time. I was given a phone number which the automated message didn't help.
I came back and went to the website again where I tried to change the delivery method and I got an error which asked me to call [protected].
When I called that phone number and I was told that it was the wrong phone number and that I should call [protected]; but the lady was kind enough to transfer me.
I am tired of running around behind UPS and most importantly waiting for the express package to arrive.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - inproper treatment of a customer
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - usa consignee not paid the customs duty
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups kuwait mess
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - drivers lying on weekends about delivery status 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - medicine