UPS / horrible delivery service

Fairfax, VA, United States Review updated:

UPS continually, almost every other package says they can't find my house (which has been here for over 50 yrs) and then when you call to find out the problem you are told you can't call the local center, but they'll have somone contact you which is a 50/50 shot that will happen. Then who knows how many days later your package arrives and I guess they figure if they finally get you, your package it's ok. Well it's not ok and I for one will be and specific any package I have delivered in the future not be delivered via UPS. Hopefully they don't actually rely on customers to stay in business as they have absolutely no customer service!

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Mar, 2009

UPS is the worst delivery service out there. I had a guaranteed delivery date for a package which was to be delivered to my work place located in a mall and residential building. I looked at the tracking information and it said they had already tried to deliver but there was no apartment number they didn't even question that there are businesses in the building. I called a half hour after they attempted delivery and they refused to redeliver that day!! The driver was probably still in the street. It was only 12:30 and they deliver until 7pm. I work at a gallery that specifically will not use UPS for this reason. We have had the same issue with several clients and UPS is never helpful or do they go out their way to resolve a customer service issue. We will pay more for other delivery services that will actually get the packages delivery on time no exceptions. Hopefully they put UPS out of business. WE never recommend their services to anyone and I would advise the same to everyone else.

• Ti
      14th of Sep, 2009

ups sucks, i will from now on use fed ex

• Sc