UPS / management
to all those that complain about UPS, 99.9% of complaints should go towards management. if you want to talk about people that dont give a ### then these are the people to complain about. i am a 16 year veteran with this company and management truly does not care about its employees and customers. its all about the numbers, put as many stops as you can on a driver and let him/her deliver all day and night. for all of you wondering why you see a ups driver so late at night its because management decides to overload a driver with work and leave him/her out there until he/she finishes. the drivers do care about their customers and want to give them the best service possible, but sometimes the job gets stressful, hard, or very tiring that the customer will get overlooked. you see UPS MANAGEMENT is like the BUSH ADMINISTRATION they dont care, they do as they please, there is no need to answer to you, they will happily take your money so as they sit on their fat ### as they await their bonus checks, and who cares about the employee. its the employees problem that they have a customer all up in their face. remember a driver will do as they are told by management. if not it is considered not working as directed and can be an automatic termination. for those of you that complain that a driver did not make an attempt, believe me they did, the last thing we want to do is go back to the same address the next day to try and deliver the same package. we have too much work to want to do that. also if a driver leaves a note on your door and tells you that he/she will deliver your package the next day by a certain time and they dont show up by that time, then i can almost guarantee that the driver has a huge work load put on by management. i can go on and on but i will stop for now and talk to all of you later, but remember, it is NOT the EMPLOYEE it is the EMPLOYER.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Reckless truck driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - UPS Freight (San Jose)
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Product not shipped as promised. Signed up for notifications about shipping and not recieved one notification.
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Package listed as delivered when it wasn't, unethical behaviour, possible theft by driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivery of damaged tampered package