UPS / misrouted package
Can the people at UPS read English or spell?
My package was suppose to be delivered to an address in Minnesota
instead it go sent to Illinois
the package arrived at their Chicago area hub on a Thursday and now they are going to sit on it for five days and then send it to Minnesota Hub on Monday where it should have gone in the first place
I am wondering when the package gets to Minneapolis just how many more days its going to sit at the Minneapolis Hub before it gets put on another truck
and which one of the other fifty states its going to end up in?
I also talked to the UPS and they just passed the blame onto the sender
but the tracking info clearly says that the package is to be delivered to a location in Minnesota by a certain date.
not to Illinois !
I do not understand why when my package got sent to the wrong hub it did not get put on the next truck or plane that was going to Minneapolis Why are they going to let it just sit in Chicago for five days?
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - poor service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver lied about attempting to deliver package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - non-delivery of package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - access point delivery unauthorized
- UPS Canada - package redirected to ups store. the store refused to release package with out extra money