[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club / unethical and unbelievable claims
On Jan 8 we were enticed to attend a 90 minute presentation that turned out to be a 5 hour sham. The Secrets resort in Akumal where the pitch was delivered was gorgeous, as are many of the properties represented as part of the Apple Vacations subsidiary Unlimited Vacation Club. The representative assigned to gently pitch us at breakfast was so nice, but was not the deal-maker.
That came later.
Two weeks of the Registry Collection was part of the deal we were offered, but when we tried to find something similar to the 6 bedroom home they claimed would be available, nothing close could be found, by us, or by them. We asked them to use the concierge service which supposedly would make all our planning easy for the rest of our lives, but they consistently dodged that idea.
The 6 Premier Weeks, the 4 Resort and Condo bonus weeks, the Yacht membership we did not ask for, the 6 VIP weeks, and the all dates/all brands unlimited weeks sounded so good, until we tried to ascertain whether any of these claims were legit. Fortunately we checked TripAdvisor and other forums, to quickly find how many disappointed customers there were. So many!
At the end of our here-is-another-perk-ordeal, the sales "closer" promised to find some legit properties that fit our criteria from the Registry Collection, and get back to us the next day. Guess what? There was never any attempt to follow up. We had escaped the sales pitch, and the psychology was no longer in their favor.
Deal or Ordeal?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response, Feb 07, 2019
We are sorry about the incovenience, thank you for your comments.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us at [protected]@unlimitedvc.com
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - false advertisement
- Unlimited Vacation Club - uvc club silver member da1-000676 silver
- Unlimited Vacation Club - I have never used this in 7 yrs and don't want to pay more renewal fees
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club - salesman false promises on resort prices