University of Phoenix / scam and cheating!
You can pick up an Official Withdrawl Form at axiafaw.phoenix.edu, you must be enrolled to get this form. Trust me, no one wants you to find it and you will search and ask over and over again before someone gives you the link! If you are like me and you are in your first week and red flags are going off all over the place telling you to get the hell out of there... DO IT. I just paid $500+ dollars for eight days which consisted of about twenty emails to other students, four responses from BOTH my Instructors and six homework assignments!!! You will pay for each week you are in attendance that you do not get out! Get the form and fax it ASAP to the fax number your Financial Advisor gave you in their Welcome email. Follow up, cancel your loan agreements directly with the lender and DO NOT WAIT.
This is the biggest scam in the USA in my opinion. You will pay and pay and pay if you stay. The education is YOU teaching YOURSELF, and the Instructors don't answer your questions in a timely manner. In AXIA you will you will notice right off that many of the students (not all) cannot spell and know nothing about grammar. (Even the course material has misspellings and grammatical errors.) It is hard to believe that some of these people graduated from High School. I was an A Student in High School and I took a year of College at the Community College with a 4.0 GPA. There are no entrance requirements in AXIA and I was told by my enrollment counselor that those people are graded on IMPROVEMENT???
I called a top notch college and asked if their credits transfer in, I was told that they do because the school is Regionaly Acredited, but if you have taken classes that do not apply to another schools degree program... you are wasting your time and precious money. The truths IS you need a school that is NATIONALLY and Regionally and there is a difference. Even a very good school's Career Development Program will tell you that many employers DO NOT WANT UOP grads! Call around and ASK, I did! These enrollment counselors are slick and they are paid by their enrollment numbers. I refuse to even talk to my counselor because he is dogging me to stay! $520.00 for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
RUN RUN RUN WHILE YOU CAN. SOMETHING IS VERY VERY WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL. I have spent an entire day trying to get someone to acknowledge that I am WITHDRAWN. And... DO NOT go to class and get logged in by the computer if you are wanting out, you will PAY for that too!
Tell everyone you know to stay away from this school!!! I am just trying to keep someone else from the same thing. They will delay and delay and delay in telling you where to get the form so you will have to pay more. Get out while you can.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry