United Parcel Service [UPS] / unethical behavior by a driver

Binghamton, NY, US Review updated:

Tracking Number: 1Z2FX8994207981562

I had a problem with my UPS delivery. If the person who gets this message would forward this letter to the appropriate manager, that effort would be appreciated.

There is a problem with one of your drivers. He not only did not make the delivery, it is evident that he falsified the record to make it seem like he attempted to.

I purchased a product from New York City with a promised delivery on November 22, 2017. I received two E-mails from UPS confirming that.

Delivery was scheduled, by UPS, to occur from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. It was important to me that I receive the package before Thanksgiving and, consequently, I stayed close to the front door. By 7:00 PM, no one appeared at the door. I checked my computer to find an E-mail sent at 5:47 PM stating that there was no one at my house (at 5:10 PM) to sign for the package.

This is not true.

From approximately 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM my partner and I were in the living room reading, and we were about 10 feet from the front door. The door bell was never rung. In addition, we would have heard and seen a truck pull up to our house. I checked the door bell and it works perfectly.

No attempt was made to deliver this package to my house despite his claim to do so.

At 7:00 PM, I contacted UPS and was promised that someone would call me within the hour so I could arrange a pickup that night, but I never received a call. Perhaps UPS closed early on Thanksgiving eve. If that was the case, then I should never have received that message that pick-up was available.

I want to discuss this further. Please have someone call me at [protected]

- Robert Grosek

Ro
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

This website is not directly affiliated with UPS. You will want to contact them directly.