United Parcel Service — parcel not delivered but tracking number saying the parcel has been delivered
I bought an item (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121559927176?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT) from the UK on the 13th of December 2016 (tracking number 1ZA768Y80498086103), to be delivered to Livingstone-Zambia. The tracking information tells me that the parcel was delivered to Mulenga Mumba when in the actual fact it was not delivered. I am left wondering to whom the parcel was delivered.
As it stands, I do not even know the outlet which received the parcel in Livingstone. This has made it even harder to locate where it is. I have tried Zampost and they have said they are not partners to UPS and hence did not receive it. I would like to establish which office in livingstone-Zambia delivers parcels on behalf of UPS so that I can establish where they delivered the parcel. I also need an explanation as to why the tracking information should show that the parcel was delivered when not. I also want to find out who signed for the parcel upon collecting it if it was indeed collected. If all this cannot be done, then I will require a full refund of the purchase plus shipping cost.
More United Parcel Service Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving