Truworths / unprofessional behavior

Kimberley, South Africa

I'm writing too you because I'm sick and tired of the people at the diamond pillivon shopping mall truworths I purchased a cell phone from the store when I got the phone it didn't want too log on too any internet web sit I couldn't load data because it simply didn't work, after a few days the phone just froze it did nothing I then toke it into the storie they said he phone will be back in three weeks while I waited for six weeks for it too come back on the day I just by accident dropped by the store and the lady said she was just about too call me while it was like 15min before the shop closed. While she was trying too switch the phone it didn't want too even switch on she then said they have too send it back again its been three weeks know and still nothing I tryed calling but they can't give me an answer..I also told them that I don't want that phone anymore as It is giving too much problems. I've had enough really I want another phone or they can credit my account. I'm really disappointed.

Ca