Truworths / damage ring

1 Truworths Springs Mall, South Africa

Good day

I like to complain about the lack of professionalism & service I receive from Truworths Springs Mall. On the 1st of December 2018 I brought a ring 13 day I then realised that the ring is damaged the I return it to the Store. I was the informed the they will send it to quality department they told me the after 2weeks I will receive my ring. Three weeks later I give them a call & I was informed that is was sent to wrong address after I made a call. On the 5th of January 2019 the lady call me & inform me that the ring is back but it cannot be fixed I must come to the store & receive my refund, I drove 500km to the store when I got they she said I should have come with the debit card I used to buy the ring in order for her to do a refund. Angry as I was I ask her why she didn't inform me before & she told me she didn't notice the slip. I drove back home as she fail to give me my refund. I'm very disappointed on the lack of service, respect & professionalism she showed me. I truly regard the day I made business with them & it is for the last time. I just need my money back & cut all connection with them.

Se