TruGreen / problem

Please see attached letter which has been sent via USPS (X3), emailed (X2),
and hand delivered (X1), and a documented 20+ phone calls over the past 7
months with nothing but excuses such as "we'll have someone call you back",
" I'm not the guy to handle this", "it's another employee's problem", "you
did not water enough" (though local water company -EA bills dispute this
claim, "it was a tough summer", and the most recent statement "the water
table is really low".

I requested the last technician on 12-16 to please have customer service
contact me as the letters were going unanswered. He stated he would make a
note of request.

No one called

My wife called on 12-29 and spoke with Josh, Chris Stone, Charles Taylor and
was told that they would be back in touch.

No one called

My wife called on 1-5-07 and Charles Taylor said he would be out and did
show up @ 1700, took soil sample claimed we did not have St. Augustine grass
in our back yard (which was the sod originally planted in 2001) and said it
was Pete's problem.

Da

Comments

• St
      17th of Jun, 2009

That's interesting that you were unable to get someone to call you back because they will not leave us alone. We contracted True Green to apply a pest control system to our lawn last summer. Once the service was completed, we cancelled any further services since we were no longer interested. They continued to contact my husband on a weekly basis to ask when they could come back to our house for a follow up application. The phone calls were so frequent that they bordered on harassment. This summer, a True Green representative showed up to our house and applied another round of treatment to our lawn without our consent. After confronting him directly, and explaining to him that we did not want the service, he lied and said we would not be billed for the services. Sure enough one week later we receive a bill in the mail. Since then we have received 3 copies of the same bill that I refuse to pay and I have called 5 times and talked with the same person about the fact that we will not be paying for the services we did not order. I would like them to take our information out of the system so that we are never contacted again, but evidently we will be stalked by True Green forever.