Menu
Sunrise Irrigation Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sunrise Irrigation
reviews & complaints

www.sunriseirrigationandsprinklers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 18 Reviews

Sunrise Irrigation Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sunrise Irrigation at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sunrise Irrigation has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sunrise Irrigation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sunrise Irrigation reviews & complaints 18

Filter reviews by rating
15 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Sunrise Irrigation reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation Sunrise irrigation has done a great job with my irrigation since I moved into my house

Sunrise irrigation has done a great job with my irrigation since I moved into my house. It was an old system that has had a few problems here and there. Ryan has been my tech to come out and has always gone above and beyond. He has stayed late into the evening to make sure everything is working correctly before leaving. I can't say enough good things about this company. I highly recommend them.

M. Grimes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Company was highly overpriced and did work without the appropriate licensing and permits.

J. Swaniawski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had our irrigation system installed & serviced by Sunrise and have had wonderful experiences with their customer service and quality work. Our tech, Nick, made every step of the way simple. Thanks, Sunrise!

E. Romaguera
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Provided multiple options to meet our needs and budget! Highly recommend!

F
F
F. Rogahn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As in the past, another great experience with Sunrise! Needed new well points dug and from the first call to the office to the time Tyler finished up the project, everything was AWESOME! Kudos to continued awesome service and professionalism...hard to find these days and greatly appreciated!

B

Sunrise Irrigation My irrigation system was loosing pressure but I had no leak

My irrigation system was loosing pressure but I had no leak. *** with Sunrise came out, quickly assessed the situation and zeroed in on a bad main valve. After replacing the electronic main valve then *** tested the entire system and found 3 problem heads, repaired those as well and then he was on his way.

Pricing was fair and disturbed landscape was returned to its original condition. Well done

V
V
V. Marquardt

Sunrise irrigation

Really want to express the talent y'all have on your team. You couldn't have sent a better team member than Josh A. 23 years in the industry, Professional, personal, very well spoken, not pushy just simply provided the best service we could've asked for. It's nice to see genuinely good people still living in 2022. Josh much respect buddy! Josh should be in management with a compensation that exceeds his expectations. Josh should be training all field reps and new hires! Could say enough about this guy 💪🏻

L. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Highly recommend! Josh the technician and sales person did a great job of giving us options and prices. Zach and his installation crew were phenomenal! They worked extremely hard all day and were able to complete it the same day. We were very impressed and we would give them 5 stars! Great job!

J. Fritsch

O
O
O. Effertz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nick is an amazing tech, thank you for getting a irrigation system that hasn't run in 2yr working perfectly!

Sunrise Irrigation Christian was here promptly at 8:30 and left at 5:30

Christian was here promptly at 8:30 and left at 5:30. Long day but all repairs and adjustments were taken care of as efficiently as he could. He dealt with neighbors complaints in a very patient way, and got the job affecting them done in record time. He kept me apprised of what was happening or needed to be done. The work is excellent and I now have an irrigation system that works correctly! Thank you!

J. Price
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chris R. was a wonderful technician. Great service. Help configure new zone.

K. Johnson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My tech name was Josh. He didn't try to pressure me into buying a new system instead gave me 3 options and allowed me to customize the purchase to fit my budget. He was professional and took time to explain everything to me. It was great service all around.

E. Breitenberg
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation Is very service oriented and attentive to the needs of their customers. Tyler, the technician sent to my property, diagnosed the issue with the controller, performed a thorough review of the system operation and now everything is working in tip top shape. Tyler is very courteous, respectful of your property and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend Sunrise and Tyler

A. Marvin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

An excellent service call. Troy fixed a broken line and took such care in lifting the turf and replacing it that you can't even tell work was done. Super tidy job with a friendly and informative technician.

Is Sunrise Irrigation legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Sunrise Irrigation as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Sunrise Irrigation stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Sunrise Irrigation should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Sunrise Irrigation earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sunrise Irrigation achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Sunrise Irrigation has received 16 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Sunriseirrigationandsprinklers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Sunriseirrigationandsprinklers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sunrise Irrigation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Sunrise Irrigation has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation I hired Sunrise to add some sprinkler heads to our existing system as I was having some sod put in where we had no irrigation system

I hired Sunrise to add some sprinkler heads to our existing system as I was having some sod put in where we had no irrigation system. They provided me with lots of options and analyzed our system. The products they use are far superior to what you can find at any big box store or local hardware store. Once I received there quote Sunrise Irrigation was back out in a few days to do the work. I am very satisfied with their work and cleanup of the job site.

D. Witting
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Extremely pleased with the work they did. Jose and his crew were polite, efficient and did a great job in a timely manner. Now have good water coverage on our lawn.

C. Hettinger
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Troy just completed the 30 day follow up on my new sprinkler system. This company has been fantastic from the quote process through today.
Troy have me some more cool tips on my app for the control station.
My systems is wonderful and the new lawn looks amazing.

R
R
R. Mayert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Troy was excellent. He explained everything he was doing and why. Troy was very knowledgeable. Even spoke to my husband on the phone to make sure we were on the same page. This company has been outstanding since we've been using them. Can't say enough.

L. Swaniawski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jarek is fantastic first time I've had a technician not try to up sale me and gave great service. Jarek is very conciencias about his work if I ever need irrigation service in the future Sun Rise irrigation will be my first call and you can bet I'll ask for Jarek.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation I filled out a request for service over the weekend not expecting to hear back until Monday, but they called me that night

I filled out a request for service over the weekend not expecting to hear back until Monday, but they called me that night. I explained that it was not an emergency, but they still came out as quickly as possible. A worker named Nate came out and explained everything in detail to ensure I understood what was going wrong with my sprinkler system. He was quick and efficient, and very personable. I will definitely use this service and recommend them in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation We have an acre with lots of complicated irrigation

We have an acre with lots of complicated irrigation. They have been helping me with very difficult repairs and figuring out how the system was designed for the previous owners. Unlike the last 2 irrigation people I used in the past, Sunrise techs take their time and have corrected issues the other guys caused by rushing through. They are my irrigation company and a permanent contact in my phone. Lenny and Nick have been invaluable for my sanity at this property.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation Sunrise irrigation Really want to express the talent y'all have on your team

Sunrise irrigation

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation The service we received by Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers was outstanding

The service we received by Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers was outstanding. The techs were on time, polite and extremely knowledgeable. They explained our problem in terms we could easily understand and showed us what they recommended to fix our current issue and explained immediate steps they could take and offered additional options recommended that might lesson additional problems in the future. they took the time to inspection every zone in our system not just the zone that was creating our problem. They did not leave any mess or debris on our property.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation The irrigation system at my house is as old as the house itself

The irrigation system at my house is as old as the house itself. Jarek from Sunrise Irrigation came by today to evaluate my system and make recommendations for improvements. He was extremely friendly, thorough, and informative. He provided an itemized listing of the things that could be improved, and then prioritized them so I could make my own decisions about the extent to which I wanted to upgrade. I couldn't have been happier with the service and workmanship that Jarek provided. When the time comes when I need additional improvements or maintenance of my system, I will contact Sunrise and ask for Jarek. Sunrise certainly brightened my day!

Sunrise Irrigation They were on time

They were on time. They were efficient. They did everything I requested all in the same day. Nick and Tanner were both outstanding! They were respectful, and very helpful, they also didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions regarding the services being done nor did they hesitate to answer any of my questions regarding the system as a whole and even taking the time explaining the right way to set my times on the time box appropriately. They cleaned up after themselves. I am very happy and satisfied with my whole sunrise irrigation experience, and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know especially my family members because of their high quality standards in their service.

Replied
Sunrise Irrigation replied to this review.

Sunrise Irrigation This company is first class

This company is first class. Not only was the scheduling painless, but the service was top notch. Jose came out on a Thursday, doing a full inspection of our irrigation system finding more then what I thought was the issue. He was able to sit down and give a very thorough and knowledge assessment. He provided multiple plans and multiple price points willing to work with us every step of the way, but never to compromise the quality of the final product. We opted for a system upgrade. Jose came back with Blake just two days later and did a full system over haul. The job was excellently performed and very thoughtful and they left my yard in better condition than when they came. The company was great to work with but Blake and Jose made it amazing! Would highly recommend. Especially in these hard times. These guys were aces.

Sunrise Irrigation The entire Sunrise team did an incredible job

The entire Sunrise team did an incredible job. I had several jobs to get done and they were all finished very quickly and to my total satisfaction. Nick did a great job of coming out and listening to my concerns and wishes and then discussing my projects and advising me which solutions would work best for me. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a fair and very realistic quote. Nick came out with his crew within a week and spent 10 hours to repair and add additional sprinklers to my irrigation system, install over 150ft. of drainage pipes to eliminate flooding in my back yard and, also, to install landscape lighting to several areas on my property. The crew was very professional and friendly and the quality of the work was outstanding. I would very highly recommend Sunrise and, particularly Nick and his crew, to anyone who is looking for this type of service.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation We had the entire lawn replaced with new sod, with one area redesigned

We had the entire lawn replaced with new sod, with one area redesigned. This required a realignment of the irrigation lines and replacement of several sp[rinkler heads. The office personnel scheduled a timely appointment. When the techs arrived, Jarek assessed what was both the immediate need and what could be provided for future issues should other problems occur. The irrigation system in place is very old and has had quite a few repairs. Jarek explained 3 options, from meeting the basic needs to water the new sod, to providing for upgrading the system to best meet the long term maintenance of the lawn. I signed the authorization for the work and they completed the work in a tmely and professional manner. The service we were given was exceptional. The office staff and the technicians were patient, honest, trustworthy and exemplary of the best business practices. When you need irrigation installation or repair, I highly recommend Sunrise Irrigation.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation Sunshine Irrigation originally installed our complete sprinkler system15 years ago and the system has worked very well

Sunshine Irrigation originally installed our complete sprinkler system15 years ago and the system has worked very well. We were doing some outside patio work and landscaping and need to have a bit of sprinkler work completed. Rayce, the Technician, came out and did a thorough inspection of our entire system. He thoroughly discussed his findings and showed us everything that his inspection discovered. We decided that with the age of the system it was time to do a redo of all sprinkler heads, add a couple of sprinklers, relocate some other sprinklers and some additional work. Rayce was OUTSTANDING! He showed up on time, was professional, extremely knowledgeable and a hard worker! All work was completed and he completely explained everything to us and made sure that we knew everything about the complete system. I wish all companies had employees like Rayce. We will probably have an additional zone installed in the near future and we will absolutely have Sunshine Irrigation do the work. I am sure that we will specifically request Rayce to be the technician doing the additional work. Great job at a fair price with outstanding on-site representative! Customer service is first class.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation I tell you, you are blessed with men that honor you and work work well and please the customer I can see that attitude is wonderful with Troy

I tell you, you are blessed with men that honor you and work work well and please the customer I can see that attitude is wonderful with Troy and I want to tell you that Sunrise is not Sunrise without the boys that you hire their the ones that make your business what it is .it's not just your people in the office giving out Appointments, it's the ones that do the labor . I have to tell you this guy today was more than a 10, he was a 10 plus. very much patient with an old lady like me. he did not only do his job but he also took the time out to not only explain. it but also to tell me what is needed that maybe I'm overlooking and I'm going to have him work on other things after they put the plants in the back .which I originally wanted to add sprinkler heads and I'll do that at time, I'm waiting for the fellow to do his job before I can hire sunrise.Troy is the man I will take him anytime and I hope that you put him in strictly to my property. because he's the best out of the best they're all good but he's the best out of the best! I want to thank him and you let him know that I have gave him more than a 10.He gets his own business is going to be more than a millionaire because of his whole demeanor and attitude towards the customer you all can learn something from him . Thank you again for sending him and God bless Troy and I bles.s all you people have a good evening

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation We originally attempted several other companies to diagnose our irrigation problem, but they were all so unprofessional and unsure of the issue

We originally attempted several other companies to diagnose our irrigation problem, but they were all so unprofessional and unsure of the issue so we continued to search and finally found Christian with Sunrise. We were instantly set at ease with his professionalism, straightforward explanation of what he knew to be the problem and options to mitigate any excess cost. None of which were offered by the other companies. Yes, they do have a $59 estimate charge that is waived if you do go with them, but with their amazing service, being booked almost a month in advance, and a reputation and testimonials like this - it is well worth the cost. We needed new well points put in, and we know that they were dug to the right depth, and my water pressure went from very low to way more than necessary, Colton and Eli installed the well points and worked tirelessly from 8 am until 5:30, even through rain at times. They cleaned up the entire area where they worked - and even opened up zones I didn't know I had. Now with the work being done, they were 100% correct with what the issue was, and even though a bit more expensive than the other companies that we got estimates from - you definitely get what you pay for, and I am sure that we saved money, time, and aggravation AND got more accurate and higher quality results. Do not go with a company that isn't fully insured, bonded, and licensed or asks for cash. I fully recommend Sunrise Irrigation for any services that they provide.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation I sent out a bid on Yelp for a repair to ONE sprinkler head

I sent out a bid on Yelp for a repair to ONE sprinkler head. They accepted and stated the charge would be $59 for an estimate - and if I accepted the bid, the fee would be applied towards to proposed work: fair enough. The tech came out and did a walk through. It took 30 minutes, which I thought was odd since my proposed job was straight-forward. He knocked on my door 30 minutes later and proffered 3 proposals - from $3,000 to $1,200...!? He went into all kinds of detail about fixing this, upgrading that - but did not AT ALL discuss with me the one issue - the reason for the visit - the 1 broken sprinkler head. In fairness, perhaps there were other issues; however, I did NOT want to take on a big project right now - I just wanted to address the sprinkler head that was gurgling water. He (all too) happily collected the $59.00 fee, whereupon I called the company to lodge my concerns and complaints. I was connected to a female manager who acknowledged that the printed e

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sunrise Irrigation Service done at my house for sprinkler fix that only fixed half of the sprinklers

Service done at my house for sprinkler fix that only fixed half of the sprinklers. They charged me 1330 bucks for only half the job. On 8/26 Sunrise Irrigation came to my place to fix my front sprinklers that weren't working because of pool construction in my backyard. Before starting, the tech came to my house to figure out the problem and he thought the front sprinklers weren't working 'cause the timing wire got cut during construction. He suggested putting in new wire for the whole system to connect it to the timer again. I said okay and they gave me an estimate of $1330 for the repair. After the tech fixed the sprinklers, I tested the zones and found out that only 2 zones are working now. The whole right side of my house and the front don't work. I contacted the manager Deena and she said sorry and sent the tech back to check it out. Today, the tech came back and said they need to run new pipes, which will cost an extra 800 bucks or I can rezone my whole house for an extra $2100. This is a scam. My invoice clearly says that the problem with the sprinklers not working was the wire for the timer. Once that's fixed, the sprinklers should work. The tech messed up by not properly figuring out the problem. If they had told me from the start that I could either fix 2 zones or the 3rd zone but the 3rd zone would need more work and money, I would've made a decision then. But the tech gave me a price for the whole project and didn't realize that only half of it would work.

Sunrise Irrigation Customer Reviews Overview

Sunrise Irrigation is a reputable irrigation and sprinkler system company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their website, sunriseirrigationandsprinklers.com, they have established themselves as a trusted provider of irrigation solutions.

Customers have praised Sunrise Irrigation for their exceptional customer service and professionalism. The company's team of experts is highly knowledgeable and skilled in their field, ensuring that every project is completed to the highest standards. Clients appreciate their prompt response times and efficient work, making them a reliable choice for all irrigation needs.

Another aspect that customers frequently highlight in their reviews is the quality of Sunrise Irrigation's products and services. The company offers a wide range of top-notch irrigation systems and sprinkler products, ensuring that customers have access to the latest technology and innovations in the industry. Their installations are known for their durability and effectiveness, providing long-lasting solutions for maintaining lush and healthy landscapes.

Furthermore, Sunrise Irrigation's commitment to environmentally friendly practices has also received praise from customers. They offer water-saving solutions that help conserve water while still ensuring optimal irrigation for lawns and gardens. This dedication to sustainability resonates with eco-conscious customers who appreciate their efforts to minimize water waste.

Overall, Sunrise Irrigation has established a strong reputation for their exceptional customer service, high-quality products, and commitment to sustainability. Their website, sunriseirrigationandsprinklers.com, serves as a valuable resource for customers seeking reliable irrigation solutions. Whether it's installing a new sprinkler system or maintaining an existing one, Sunrise Irrigation is a trusted choice for all irrigation needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sunrise Irrigation contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sunrise Irrigation?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sunrise Irrigation Customer Service. Initial Sunrise Irrigation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sunrise Irrigation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sunrise Irrigation. Discuss the issues you have had with Sunrise Irrigation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.