The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TruGreen — pesticide - talstar one
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
TruGreen sprayed a Pesticide on my neighbor's property less than 5 feet from my German Shepherd, who was on my property behind a chain linked fence. My dog inhaled the Pesticide that was being sprayed and came in sneezing. Within 1 hour her nose began to bleed and continued for 2 months!
I reported this and the death of my cat 3 weeks prior from eating grass in the neighbor's yard after it was sprayed. The "manager" that I spoke to chuckled about the death of my cat. So I called their corporate office and then sent everything in writing to them. I gave them a deadline and when I heard nothing back I filed a complaint with Department of Agriculture. They showed up at the local TruGreen office 4 days later.
Now we wait for the report.
My next step is taking my story to the local media.
After reading the 18 pages about the chemicals they use (they sent this to my vet) I realized 2 things.
1. Their chemicals cause Cancer in several breeds of dogs.
2. They do animal testing.
These 2 things should be enough to create a Class Action suit and bury these idiots!
More TruGreen Complaints & Reviews
- TruGreen - trugreen killed my lawn
- TruGreen - do not keep promises!
- TruGreen - employee
- TruGreen - salesman called me a #!!!
- TruGreen - don't use them
- TruGreen - Billing for a service I prepaid for annually.
- TruGreen - dead lawn & bad customer service!
- TruGreen - billing
- TruGreen - lawn care
- TruGreen - horrible company