Trend Micro / unauthorized credit charge
On 4/12/13 I received a charge on my card for $44.95. I contacted my bank, but as they have not gotten back to me, I decided to check online for similar charges. Seems this happens A LOT.
I downloaded a free trial of trend micro titanium for my PC, - a 30 day free trial. This trial expires on 4/29/13. I did not "buy now" or authorize the payment to this company for the 44.95.
Based upon other stories on this site, I get the feeling that these charges are made first to "test" if people question it. If not, another charge is made. I noticed.
I want my full amount refunded. YESTERDAY.
Seeing as though this is a large enough problem for the first 5 pages on Google are dedicated to it. . ..I want my account refunded the FULL amount.
More Trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security