Trend Micro / dri*digitalriver
I discovered that my account was debited for $44.95. It was taken by a company called DRI*DigitalRiver. I did not authorize this charge. I didn't even know what company this was. So I decided to google it. I saw numerous other complaints about unauthorized charges from this company. Others were saying that it was from Trend-Micro. I decided to call them, because I do have this software on my computer. They said the charge did come from them and that I had signed up to have my account renew automatically. This was not TRUE. I did not authorize them to do this! So, for anyone who uses Trend Micro Internet Security please call and make sure they didn't take it upon themselves to sign you up for this!
More Trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security