[Resolved] Travelgenio / this company is a fraud. don't book with them

1 Madrid, Spain

As a company like this can continue working?! It's a fraud, I bought a ticket for my dad back on his first trip out of the country, from Moscow to Havana, He was alone at the airport coming back and when he comes to check he is told he has no ticket, and I was charged the card, And they sent me confirmation and everything, as it is possible that later He had no ticket. How can you do things like this to people?! I hope to have my money back, and I will have it. But the bad time that make one happen and this fraud is inhuman. Do not make reservations with this company, hopefully do not go true all this like me and my family. They should close this company. Is the worst.

Travelgenio

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jul 19, 2017

Hi Anabelita, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

An