Tracfone / tracfone took away over 1400 minutes of talk, text and some data and refused to reinstate it.

1 Green Valley, AZ, United States

On december 7, 2017 I activated a new tracfone. My old phone still had over 1400 minutes of talk and text as well as 0.25 gigs of data left on it and did not expire until january 22, 2018. With my new tracfone I got 1200 minutes of talk and text along with 1.2 gigs of data. Once the new tracfone was activated all the remaining balances were added to my new phone which gave me over 2600 minutes of talk, text and about 1.45 gigs of data. All was good!! Then I get this e-mail from tracfone saying my phone had been disconnected. So, I go to my online account to check things out and before you know it, I had balances of zero for talk, text and data. I called tracfone the find out what is going on and after 3 hours on the phone and about 6 different people including a so-called manager, they would only give me back 1195 minutes of talk, 2608 text and 1.37 gigs of data. Some how they had lost track of everything that was transferred from my other phone and said my other phone had nothing left on it. I told them that I had a screen shot from my phone that showed my talk, text and data before it was all lost with the time, date stamp and my phone number on the my account tracfone app., but that did not matter they refused to give me back the time that was lost. This a total scam on the part of tracfone!!! How can they get away with stealing time off your phone that you have paid for? The so-called manager I last talked to virtually said this is what you are getting back, take it or leave it. He said there was nothing else tracfone would do to resolve the issue. This phone fraud on the part of tracfone and some need to take them to court.

I have attached a screen shot from my tracfone before the issue and another screen shot of what tracfone wanted to give me as a solution.

The last ticket number that tracfone gave me was [protected]

My contact information: