Tracfone / tracfone sucks

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I've been with this company for just a week and all i got is headaches!. Such terrible business i've encountered in my life. It took about 3 days just to activated and get my phone going. Talk to numerous representatives who could barely understand my language. And now, here I am on the last straw. My phone got deactivated, call customer support and till now could not to anything about it. all i got are plain excuses just to brush me off the phone. Could you please do your job with haste?.

Aa
May 6, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      6th of May, 2013

Get off it! I have been using tracfones for years and have never had any problems with getting them activated or anything else. The few times that I have had to call for one reason or another, I always get people that can speak English.

• Br
      6th of May, 2013

I have recently begun experiencing problems the last couple of times I was trying to buy airtime with promo codes. It took a good 25 minutes to complete what should have been a quick painless transaction. I constantly had to ask the ESL csr's to repeat themselves as I was having a difficult time understanding their version of English and had to use many different synonyms to make my issue understood.

• Il
      30th of Jun, 2013

Those people that you had talked to might have been trainees because we can actually immediately activate your tracfone by manually providing you the codes.