Toys r us / disney fairies

1 Dothan, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 334-794-0888

10/26/8
I went to toys r us in dothan alabama yesterday and I wanted to share the worst experience I have ever had in shopping. They had the big book sale that started yesterday.in the book it states a $10.00 glittering disney fairy gift card with the purchase of $40.00 of disney fairy products. My order totaled 41.96 but the computer did not tell the cashier I was eleigble for the gift card. I wanted the gift card so I waited. After going through 4 or 5 cashiers and 30 minutes later, one of them came out and sais the tonker bell lantern was not allowed. I showed her the sale paper and asked her where did it say that it was not alolowed and showed her that that it clealy states all disney fairy items are eligible. She goes back in the managers office again. She returns and commences to adding up the sale again, then she says that the tinkerbell doll was not a disney fairy. I asked her where do I go to get a refund. The manager never came out of the office to speak to me. I got a refund on my whole order. I already have an appointment with my lawyer and I am going to file the biggest lawsuit I can against that store.

Comments

• Ca
      7th of Nov, 2008

File a lawsuit for what? You got your money back so it ends up just being bad customer service. Good luck with that one. You should find something more valuable to do with your time instead of trying to get something for nothing. So just get over it--there are bigger problems in life than a stupid giftcard.

• Bi
      28th of Dec, 2008

True that... Dang.. I have people like you in the store crying over $10 dang it is too sad watching a grown people making a fool out of themselves over $10...