Toys r us / they should spend a couple of hours on teaching cashiers customer service basics
I went in to the gaithersburg md store today and without even an "im sorry" rude cashier "Bill" advised because my return was 2 days past 90 days, the defective toy could not even be exchanged for store credit. My receipt mind you had 15 other items on it because I spend so much money there every christmas, this toy was only one on which we spent over $300 this past christmas.
I have twin 6 year olds, have a lot more toys to buy before we send them off to college, and they will all be bought at target, walmart, or kmart from now on. Bad move Toys R Us, over $20!!!
Oh, and in reference to Bill and Karen on duty today, Perhaps during employee orientation a few hours should be spent teaching cashiers customer service basics, even if the answer is no, say it with a smile, not a sneer!!
More Toys r us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service