Trend Times Toys Logo

Trend Times Toys

Having problems with Trend Times Toys?

Trend Times Toys Customer Service Contacts

9393 N. 90th Street № 102
Scottsdale, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trend Times Toys Customer Service. Initial Trend Times Toys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trend Times Toys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trend Times Toys. Discuss the issues you have had with Trend Times Toys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Trend Times Toys — mercedes ride on toy

We purchased a Mercedes-Benz ride on toy in September 2018 for my daughter's Christmas age 9. We research...

Trend Times Toys — scammers and now they have my cc.

I was looking to purchase an electric scooter late May 2018 found this site thru google. When I apparently...

Trend Times Toysbattery carrier and switch

I ordered the items on a Sunday. On Monday and Tuesday I sent emails requesting tracking numbers. Wednesday I call in the late afternoon. We the person answered the phone I told him I was looking for a tracking number for my purchase. he told me I only ordered it 2 days ago. I told him no I ordered it 4 days ago then he got [censored] with me which caused be to get [censored] back. He then told me he would recall the order and preceded to berate me. I hung up them he keep call me back which I didn't not answer.

Trend Timesno customer service

My story is the same as all the rest. No product came. I get the run around. Cannot talk to a real person. Just emails about how they are sending the tracking number again and on and on. I don't trust anything they are saying. This was a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. Consequently, I have to purchase something else. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company. How do these people stay in business??! Lesson learned: if I can't find it on Amazon...I don't need it.

Trendtimes.comShipping fee

I bought a remote control car from this store as a present for my son and he was very excited about that. Since it was a present for his birthday I paid extra money for quick shipping to get the car as soon as possible. TrendTimes said that I'll get my order within 5-10 business days. When my order did not show up I contacted TrendTimes and asked what was going on. They said that they were not able to deliver my order on time and said that they need few extra weeks!! I asked them to refund the money I paid for shipping and they refused. Instead of 10 days it took them 4 weeks to deliver!! These guys are the worst!

Trend TimesR/C boat

I purchased a remote control boat from TrendTime.com website. It arrived with the control not working. When I contacted customer service, they kept asking be to try different batteries and send them videos of what I was doing wrong. It was clear that the control was not working and I requested to return for a refund. I was told it would be 20% restocking fee and I would need to pay the shipping. A retailer shouldn’t charge a customer for a defective device I am returning, it’s broken! Replace it or provide a refund. This is a poor and deceptive business.

Trendtimes100% scam company

I must say that these toys are very expensive, but I did buy one for my son as a Christmas present. This was my first experience with TrendTimes and definitely was the last. I received my order on time and was very happy about that. I did read the reviews before I made my order and many people said that delivery service was slow, but in my case everything went well.
          Unfortunately my toy arrived damaged. Doors were stuck and did not open, the car itself did not work properly. I sent the toy back and asked for a refund. I did not ask for a replacement because there's not much time left. I'm very disappointed.

Trend Times - a Yahoo StoreCredit card charges, no product received and no response from trend times.

I ordered a Drone from Trend Times on Nov 9, 2016 and received a confirmation e-mail. Order number 147008 for a total cost of $216.80. I have not hear another thing from them. I called them on 11/16/2016, they do not accept calls on placed orders, you must e-mail them. I sent them an e-mail asking when the item would be shipped. I sent a follow up e-mail again on 11/18/2016. The e-mail address used was on the confirmation order ([protected]@TrendTimes.com). I also called again and got a recording to e-mail at (infoatTrendTimes.net) I tried to send one there and it was rejected, not a valid address. I called the line to place an order and was on hold for a very long time. I have since discovered many complaints about this company and notice from the BBB that they are not a member of the BBB. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

TrendtimesRestocking fee

Do not order anything from TrendTimes, they are selling damaged items and it's really hard to return anything. Ordered a toy for my son and it arrived broken, so I contacted customer service asking for a refund. They said that I have to send the damaged item back and will be given a refund. I did as they said and received my money, but they charged me a restocking fee.
              This place is just not worth it. Customer service is a total scam, they told me noting about the restocking fee.

www.trendtimes.comBroken car and no refund. Awful seller

I bought jeep for my son from www.trendtimes.com. This company was terrible and I highly advise all people no to buy from them. I received my order 3 weeks later, and when I opened the box, the jeep had broken bumper and lights didn’t work. The seller replied to my email and told that it was broken during the delivery. I was shocked and asked if he could help me, but this guy refused to change the item or provide compensation.

Trend TimesScam

I placed an order online with Trend Times on June 30 and was told I'd have my order in between 5-10 days. After 12 days I called trend times and was told my order just went out that day cause it was out of stock and tracking would be updated for me the next day. Then when tracking was not updated an additional 3 days later I called trend times again and the gentleman updated the tracking so I had a ups number and the link. Unfortunately, it only showed delivered on July 13th in the USA(I'm in canada). Anyways, finally today(july 30th) I called UPS and they told me that they have yet to receive my order and that trend times had only informed them that they had an order coming up and got a quote, never schedualed a pick up with them. Then I called trend times (and this is the part that blew my mind) and spoke to a manager.I began to explain why I was calling and I was immediately cut off by the gentleman told that I had NO right to be calling ups I should ONLY be dealing with them and that ups didn't know what they were talking about but the order was shipped. I asked how I find out where my order is at the moment and I was beyond rudely told that if I would be quite he would tell me. I asked him to please tell me then and he went off on my "attitude"( which I made VERY sure NOT to have) and told me that I would have to email my concern in because he"could not deal with me"( at this point I would almost think he's joking because I have been NOTHING but polite and patient) . When I relize he's seriouse I ask just to please cancel my order and refund my credit card. The he sounds happy and says sure, BUT I'll be charged a 25% restock fee. I ask if my only option is to pay more for something I'm not getting or to not know when to expect it and he said "I'm hanging up now" and he did so. I have NEVER had such pathetic customer service in my life. I believe this company(from what I've been able to dig up) is a small company run by 1 or 2 people( i believe the 1 I spoke to was an owner) and they rely on their "restock fees" that they charge people when they are basically forced to cancel their order. I recomend that you NEVER use this company and in my opinion they are a scam.

Trend Times ToysBait and switch

So, I order an RC place from www.trendtimes.com. I notice in thier online ad that the color maybe not be what you see, what they FAIL to mention is that they dont even ship the model of the same spec, but a cheaper version of. So after getting this plane, wrapping it up, my son opens it on Xmas to find at totally wrong gift. So I call trendtimes to be told that it is the same model, which I can tell is BS. Plus the customer service guy as an AH to boot. I send it back unopened, but did photograph everything so they could not claim damage to the item. Then I get my amex bill, they only refunded 70% of the bill, claiming a 25% restock fee, even though they never sent the right thing in the first place. I have filed an official complaint with the BBB of Arizona. Trendtimes represents a new LOW in online service and representation.

• De
                        Denise Albee Jul 16, 2011

I placed an order for a HB RC Helicopter with wireless video camera and simulator on May 19th.I was sent an Email stating that i would be receiving the camera kit first and the heli a few days later.Well the camera kit did show up june 20th but the heli didnot. I call 2 weeks after the camera showed (giving them ampel time)and they processed to tell me they lost the package.The man i spoke to was rude and didnt let me get a word in TELLING me not asking that they were going to send a different model out! I had told them i didnot want the other model i wanted what was ordered! So 1 week later i got the helicopter.Totally different model then order! I called back and spoke to alex who proceeded to tell me i have what i ordered(i ordered a Honey Bee and was sent an Aerohawk)we argued for a bit him trying to convince me that was what i ordered.He finally got really upset and told me there are no returns on helicopters and that in the terms and conditions it states that they can replace your order with another model at anytime for any reason!!!Needless to say this company does not provide good customer service or the products that you think you are ordering! There is no customer relations they just do what they want and can get away with it.I have found thousands of complaints on different sites and with the nys bb. So beware if you dont mind getting the wrong product and rude customer service then fell free to shop there. There are plenty of rc places on the web that i have dealt with and have been very satisfied . If you would like the names feel free to contact me.Dee

Trend Times Toys — Refusal to take back a malfuntioning battery and charger

I purchased a battery pack and charger and both were not functioning products. The only help I received wa...

Trend Times RCNo return policy

After taking a month to send a simple order its the wrong item. Contact the "live person" chat at the site, they are rude, tell you to keep what you got and will not answer the question do you have a return policy. Contact the so called support, no response, phone call is a recording. Buy at your own risk, what you get is what you get and you keep it.

Trend TimesScam charges

I ordered online without checking horrible reviews of the company online.Bad reviews are everywhere about this company not shipping/shipping broken goods/other bait and switch scenarios.

We ordered a $175.00 remote control boat then the company sent two emails: Please call us about your order and Your order has shipped. When I did call them back, the rudest slacker cust. svc. rep said the item was not shipped/not in stock contradicting the prior email which loads a fake tracking screen for you to track your order (that doesn't work). I don't even think the UPS tracking number is a real one.

I think the plan is for you to think the item is on its way while they charge your credit card. I contacted American Express promptly to dispute payment to the company as they send a "Your card has been credited" email with the fake employee name "Samantha Redding". I am sure the whole place is a lie and hopefully American Express will protect us.

• Ra
                            radiomaster446 Jan 05, 2012

i bought a gun there and the gun broke after i shot it twice like whats the problem with these people i keep trying to send it back and they just direct you to a website and they dont even e-mail you back they always ignore you

• Bo
                            Boston24 Dec 20, 2011

I had placed and order and have been billed on Nov 30th. It is not almost Christmas and I have not received an email or anything to do with my order status. This remote control truck is all my 5 year old son wants for Christmas. I feel as though I have been scammed out of my money. I have sent 4 emails, called the company 5 times...and have gotten disconnected every time and tried the live chat on their website for 7 days straight and have not gotten any response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Trendtimes.comTake money and not ship product

I purchased some toy guns from their web site on Dec. 29, 2008. They took the money from my account on January 2, 2009. I have made inquiries by phone and by EMail from their web site. They are couterious and will do everything to straighten out the order, but nothing happens. My last EMail to them was to cancell the order and return the money. There was no response from that.

• Bi
                              Birmine Dec 21, 2012

I ordered an R/C helicopter and it never worked right out of the box. It just spins in circles on the floor. I called them and after putting me on hold for half an hour they hung up on me. I wrote them and after several days they responded by saying that they only warranted the parts and I could submit a part list to have new parts shipped. Total rip off!

• Al
                              Alikape Oct 29, 2012

I’d like to start off with issuing a buyer beware warning before purchasing from TrendTimes.com. To give a quick background story regarding my experience with Trendtimes.com, it started with my young child gaining access to my credit card without my knowledge and placing an order on their website. After seeing the charges on my account, I called the Trendtimes.com customer service number and spoke with a man about my situation. I explained how the card was used without authorization (basically stolen) and while I acknowledged their 25% restocking fee, I asked for them to go beyond their standard policy and waive the fee given the difficult situation. I explained how I come from a background in sales and customer service so I know that restocking fees are essentially bogus fees that can be waived. Especially when they are receiving 100% of their merchandise back and I paid the shipping fees leaving them with nothing out-of-pocket. After he showed no interest in working with me, I asked to speak with a manager and was denied. While pleading my case again, the man apparently got annoyed and instead of being empathetic (which is customer service 101), he scolded me saying I should have kept my child from taking my card in the first place. After agreeing with him, he offered the solution of filing a police report on my child and then once they received the report, MAYBE they would waive the restocking fee. I then explained how no parent is going to file a police report on their 8 year old child for a situation like this but instead of helping me another man came on the phone and was even more belligerent than the previous one. From then on he went on a tirade of blaming the exodus of customer service reps on “people like you, ” telling me that if I had been “cool, ” that maybe they could have helped me (which I was “cool” and they didn’t help at all), and finally asking why I wasn’t at work today and telling me I could afford the restocking fee. Tired of receiving the worst customer service ever, I asked for his name so that I could include it in my review about their service. He refused and hung up. Having heard my experience with Trendtimes, please beware before purchasing anything from this company.

• Di
                              Diane Downs Aug 10, 2009

I order th tug boat two months ago and have not received it and have been charged for. What's going on.

Trend Times Toys — Scam

Trend Time Toys http:--trendtimes.com- advertises all over the Internet for remote control toy...

Trend TimesGetting rippedoff

Ordered a rc plane from trendtimes on 1/24/09 2 weeks later I called them up and asked for a traking number. They could not find any info on my order and said that he would check with they warehouse and contact me. The next day I got a email from the popular "samantha" that the plane was in phase 2 and would ship in 4-5 days. She also added "be patient as this is a hobby iteam" well, who cares if it is or not. 8 days later, no word no email and no traking number. Shure wish i would have looked these people up through the BBB first. my qu. is how are companys allowed to go on like this with no penalty's?

Trend Times — Fraud and scam

I ordered and paid for an instock rc boat on 12/2/08 from Trendtimes.com. It was for my grandson for...

Trend Times — nothing received

Ordered rc boat on 12/2/08, never received. No contact from trend times. I have contested the amount with my...