Toyota Universe / hostile manager

1 Little Falls, NJ, United States Review updated:

Manager John Angelo is very rude. He yelled at me and made a scene out of my own expense. We were asking for the down payment my sister made in the morning since we decided not to buy the car after seeing all the added costs they wrote on the financing papers. Moreover, I didn't like how they don't have the car yet and insisted that the MSRP is the price we pay. The manager was very hostile and started yelling at me out of nowhere. He made accusations and threatened to call the police to escort me if I don't leave in 2mins. What a jerk! My sister has to wait until Monday before she gets here $5K, of which $3K was paid in cash. "Nobody is here to open the safe, accounting went home already." What a load of cr*p. Do they put in their pockets then whatever money the customers give them "after their accountant has gone home?"

Va

Comments

• Co
      20th of Feb, 2010

I have dealt with Toyota Universe and what you hear about this shop is entirely true. They are all about the car sale scam and don't care one bit about what's right. They will say anything to steal your money. Just drive by this dealer.

• Fi
      7th of Jun, 2011

John Angelo and his minions have been making harassing and prank phone calls to my home for over 1 1/2 years. The Little Falls PD have spoken to them about it. I've turned them in to the FTC and have been keeping records of the calls. My husband and I have spoken to John Angelo directly and he is determined to push us to file harassment charge..so John, you got your wish. The Little Falls PD will be in touch with you soon.