ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:8:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Toyotatoyota hollywood

this was my fist time buying a car in my life.we went to do toyota hollywood florida dealer ship and we decide to buy one toyota prius 4 full .and mr. michael was awesome he done his part of job perfectt. than we buy the car october 16 2011 and the manager told me your car will be here tomorrow (17 oct.)they told me to call them.and between 1 to 2 o clock you can come and pick up your car.than we left with my wife. next day in the morning I was excited and i after i get to car i was going to get to my wife from work.i was call my friend and i was going to pick up to car from dealer.i call them around 01:00 pm michel answer me he told me car is not arrive yet.he told me the will call me back .than after 1 hour there was no call to me.and I call back there was no answer and they didnt call me even back.and 02:30 pm i decide to go to dealer to ask situation .when we go there Mickael welcome to us and he was busy and he call me one of the( most disaster bloody awful rude bad attitute sales manager) manager from outside and he welcome and he told me sir let me check to car location and he left.and i say ok i went to drink some coffee with my friend and were waiting after 10 min no body come to me and we went outside to look at the cars with my friend and we come back .after he toldme i am coming back 35 min past.and i saw him behind to desk and i went to ask him.sir is everythink allright and he is telling me oo sombody was gonna speak with you.and i say excuse me sir but no body come tome last half an hour and also you were going to inform me.when i say like that he was using body lenguage and telling me slowly we are trasporting.(and i told him I can understand englis because he was joke with my english)and another sale manager come and say sir you have to give us 3- 4 days to provide it to you.and i told them, sir i promises to pick up my wife from the work what you guys are telling me.and he say we can not make anythink to you and i left .and of the day what i learn my car was at the dealer in the morning and they sell my car to another people in the moning .and this disaster 2 sales managers arguing with me and telling me to wait 3 more days.i cant belive what kind of bussines toyota do but it is bloody awful for me .and they are calling my wife and apoligize from her not me and ofering for two days rental car.we do not need rental car after they make me upset at the dealer they did it second time with this offer more upset. sorry but your toyota dealers are most suck awfull disaster dealers in the world for me now

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Toyota of Hollywoodbad service

Good evening Mr(s):
    More than be complainted, I just need help with, thats a reason of this.
    After of to take chosen to buy a car of the firm Toyota and recommend my family, friends and acquaintances to choose the same by considering them cars of comfort, with low consumption of fuel, easy of drive, and confident in receiving a service to the height of its promocion of marketing.
    All this concept change when one year before change me of direccion, and even paying my monthly payments with the new one direccion, they continus sending the correspondence to the previous one, causing that receive my mail out of date. One month ago my car begin to leak in great quantity under the cabin in the left side, I went me to request the service to fix my car, but the answer was that tapeworm a single I gave just only one day: Wednesday between 9:00am and 12:00am, for what i request permission in my work and gave to carry the car to repair, leave it in the Dealer until8.53am to 3:45pm went it to collect, after take delivered (supposedly fixed this defect)inside the car find the cabin backslider, call to whom me attended in service and the same one affably person put the cabin with his hands making presion, then upon arriving at my house and check the car, the carpet was completely full of water and it did not they change or they dried, all this happened the day:8/6/2008.
    Today surrendly my carr got the same problem again and i shy to go at the same place to recive the same service again.Dont know if can find any person who give me a correct answer and solucion to my problem with the car.
    I only hope that somebady give me orientation about find a solution, and maybe the Dealer could contract more AC tecnichians for a best service or find other alternative, be more carefully in the future.

Thanks in advance and have good evening.
    Abel Fernandez