Toyota Service / warranty
I'm very frustrated with Toyota service... for sure I'm not going to reffer this dealer to anybody. First they wanted to charge me houndreds of dollars more then other Toyota place for the same service and now I cant even get the car rental. My Venza just would not start, dead as can be. I know I did not leave any lights on...After jumping I run the car for good 40minutes which seemed to do the trick. few hours letter I was ready to go for my appt, and the car would not start again! This morning (sunday) when I called Toyota they told me that I would have to pay for the rental car!!! I just bought a car a year ago, and I have to pay out of my packet because the car is not working?!! something is very wrong with this picture. I'm stuck and tomorrow I would have to miss work. This is the WORST service and I wish I went with hyundai...
More Toyota Service Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.