TMobile / tmobile billing problems canceling my service

United States Review updated:

I cancelled my T Mobile service half month into my billing cycle after being with them for more than 2 years (I finished the 2-year term). I got the final bill, and it was not prorated. I called the customer service and try to fix the bill. The customer service representative told me that T Mobile does not prorate bills, and it’s written in the contract. This was never mentioned when we purchase the plan. The text regarding “not prorated” is hidden in the contract. This is not fair to the customers. Why do consumers pay something they don’t use?

Also, the customer service representatives at T-Mobil are not helpful at all. They don’t care about their customers regardless you are on the plan or not. I will never use this carrier when I have a choice.

Lo

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2012

That's the reason you have to tead the terms conditions before signing the contract.. go to tmobile.com ang click the T'C at the bottom part of the page for you to be able to understand it.. if you cancel your line the effectivity will be by the end of the billing cycle.. that's the reason its nor prorated..