TMobile / tmobile billing problems canceling my service
I cancelled my T Mobile service half month into my billing cycle after being with them for more than 2 years (I finished the 2-year term). I got the final bill, and it was not prorated. I called the customer service and try to fix the bill. The customer service representative told me that T Mobile does not prorate bills, and it’s written in the contract. This was never mentioned when we purchase the plan. The text regarding “not prorated” is hidden in the contract. This is not fair to the customers. Why do consumers pay something they don’t use?
Also, the customer service representatives at T-Mobil are not helpful at all. They don’t care about their customers regardless you are on the plan or not. I will never use this carrier when I have a choice.
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment 
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service 
- T-Mobile - false charges 
- T Mobile - selling customers phone numbers