T-Mobile - Ritmo Latino Wirelessnot given refund

N

I went into the tmobile store on palmdale looking for service, and was told I have good service where I live, so I purchased two phones (over $500) and when I got home they unfortunately didn't get any signal at all. I had no choice to return the phones to the store and was told that they couldn't refund me my money because if it is over $300 it has to be done by tmobile corporate. This was almost a month ago and after multiple times of speaking with management of both Ritmo Latino wireless and Tmobile they both say that the other entity is responsible to refund me, and I am out over $500 and having to file complaints with every government department I can think of to try to get the money that is obviously owed to me, which I have the receipt for saying the returned phones were in good condition and I am owed the full amount as a refund. How many others have they ripped off just because they can?