TMobile / rebate
TMobile rebate offers are a total fraud. On September 20, 2010 I went into the TMobile retail store to upgrade my phone. The sales agent told me the phone came with a rebate. I submitted all the information. I received a letter claiming the IEM number was incorrect. That is a lie. It is the right number. I just called TMobile and the customer service representative told me this phone did not come with a rebate. Another problem I am having is with the calls. They either do not go through or I get this message: no signal. I signed up for another two year agreement with this company and now I regret it. I traveled 3000 miles from California to Kentucky and finally into North Carolina. There was only one dropped call. Now I cannot get a signal in town or around the state. When calling you have to speak with people from call centers outside of the United States. What a pain. These representatives do not understand anything you are saying. Neither can they help. Today I was fortunate enough to get someone from the United States. Avoid there rebates as they are used to bait you in. Then TMobile never pays out what was offered.
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour