TMobile / rebate

1 NC, United States

TMobile rebate offers are a total fraud. On September 20, 2010 I went into the TMobile retail store to upgrade my phone. The sales agent told me the phone came with a rebate. I submitted all the information. I received a letter claiming the IEM number was incorrect. That is a lie. It is the right number. I just called TMobile and the customer service representative told me this phone did not come with a rebate. Another problem I am having is with the calls. They either do not go through or I get this message: no signal. I signed up for another two year agreement with this company and now I regret it. I traveled 3000 miles from California to Kentucky and finally into North Carolina. There was only one dropped call. Now I cannot get a signal in town or around the state. When calling you have to speak with people from call centers outside of the United States. What a pain. These representatives do not understand anything you are saying. Neither can they help. Today I was fortunate enough to get someone from the United States. Avoid there rebates as they are used to bait you in. Then TMobile never pays out what was offered.