TMobile / scam

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/861442981.html i contacted the person on that add about the new sidekicks 2008, the person claimed that worked with tmobile and added a credit or bonus to my account, i saw the amount sum up to the account so i saw that and proceded to order the phones, we paid the person 300 through western union the person says her name is Nikki Ortiz, everything was good until a month after, Tmobile is charging 941$ for the phones, they saw the balance going up and then the same person that put the credit is the same person that took it out, still knowing that they keep charging the amount, they are not responding my calls, they cut the service, i was trying to negotiate giving the phones back and all that but every try to talk to them is not succesfull, If anyone sees this add don't be fooled, If someone can be of assistance or help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Va

Comments

• Sm
      14th of May, 2010

The same thing happened to me with Nikki Ortiz, but instead the Craigslist listing was out of Pennsylvania. I wish there was a way to get in contact with her to get my money back.

22nd of Sep, 2010

Goes by Kyle Grayson now. I almost fell for it, until he asked to be paid by Western Union.

• Fu
      14th of Dec, 2012

Beware T Mobile and virgin mobile and possibly many others.
    After downloading a so called "FREE" mp3 ring tone maker from tmobile I received a text message that I will be charged $9.99 every month for subscribing to Jamster, not even a minute went by and this text came through, I called T Mobile and they said they would refund my money and block Jamster for me at a premium of $4.95 if I want that service too, I said are you kidding me!! How could this have happened I said! why and how could I be charged for this, he sounded very nervous and said it's a third party sir but we have ways to block them and refund your money and not to worry it will be taken care of this time, but next time you should text in capital letters STOP in the message and it will be blocked. I hung up because I was to frustrated to talk and started searching for answers on the Internet and found that there is a class action law suit against tmobile for Jamster and other products and many people complained they had been ripped off and that TMOBILE and Jamster and others are part of T Mobile. Folks ITS A SCAM!!! plain and simple. I hate the cell phone companies to the point that I don't even want one now. These people are low life ###