Tire Kingdom / a flat two weeks after buying new tires
Two weeks after buying brand new tires from Tire Kingdom, I awoke to a flat. I had to go to work but my boyfriend brought the car in for me (with receipt) to check it out. They said the rims were rusted and charged him 25 dollars for "rim sealant." What bothers me is that they had a 3, 000 dollar estimate ready for me when I got the tires put on to fix the head gasket (etc) yet they neglected to inform me that rusty rims might jeopardize my new tires.
This happened today and I am heading over there after work to try and get a 25 dollar refund, but we'll see. The fact that this even happened in the first place is proof enough that they are criminals.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - 4 new conti tires
- [Resolved] Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - loose and missing bolts on brake caliper
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest salesman and service done wrong 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - michelin tires
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - tire rotation w/ oil change/ lied/unethical