Auto Parts Warehouse Logo

Auto Parts Warehouse

Having problems with Auto Parts Warehouse?

Auto Parts Warehouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 27, 2006. The latest review service was posted on May 24, 2018. The latest complaint Terrible Service Misleading Website was resolved on Aug 12, 2011. Auto Parts Warehouse has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 32 reviews. Auto Parts Warehouse has resolved 16 complaints.

Auto Parts Warehouse Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 913 6119 (Sales Support)
+1 801 214 2997 (Sales Support)
+1 866 529 5766 (En Espanol)
+1 312 431 6071 (En Espanol)
16941 Keegan Avenue
Carson, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Auto Parts Warehouse Customer Service. Initial Auto Parts Warehouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Auto Parts Warehouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Auto Parts Warehouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Auto Parts Warehouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Auto Parts Warehouseservice

I ordered pair of car tires from Canadian Tire, Main Street, Brampton on May 2, 2018 and May 8 was expected delivery date but they were not there till May 15. I got call on May 18 that tires are here, come and get an appointment booked for installation. I went there and Martin booked appointment for May 20 4 pm. When I went there on Sunday they said we don't have your tires yet. After that I talked to the store manager and he again booked appointment for May 24 8 pm and when I reached there they said no appointment was booked for you. Ravi O. and Martin were not respectful to me. Martin refused that he even booked an appointment. Its my third time visiting there for installation but they failed to understand my situation and refused to help me.
Its a humble request to review this so that no other gets such service and waste their precious time.

AutoPartsWarehouse.comRipoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded

“ordered a ac compressor kit for my dodge - order was delayed for a week and when it did arrive it was incomplete and not even the right compressor - initiated a refund and sent the part back but after a month I heard nothing - called them and was told my refund was pending (lied too) and it was waiting for my bank - another week goes by and I call again and this time Im told I didnt send back all the parts - after weeks of calling and trying to work through this I again am told that my refund is pending my bank again (another lie) - and now 6 months later I finally receive notice my refund is pending but it is for less than half of the amount which makes no sense as the dryer and o-ring kit list for far less than what they have deducted from my refund - will never recommend this company or do business with again - not only did it cost me extra money but extra time waiting for my truck to be fixed”

Auto Parts WarehouseRefund of Money

Auto Parts Warehouse will not refund your money when you return a wrong part to them. I sent parts back tracking number has shown that they recieved parts after 10 days no refund I contacted company by email after 3 days no response. I got in touch with my credit card company to file a compliant this will take time. This is a bad company to deal with. Anyone who deals with them be very careful the product description they provide doesn't give all information needed for model and fit. I don't know if this complaint will help I hope it does.

AutoPartsWarehouse.comMisrepresentation and very poor service

It is exceedingly difficult to make a return to autopartswarehouse.com and to receive a refund. Finally after numerous communications with autopartswarehouse.com I received a return authorization and requirement instructions. I immediately complied and returned the parts. Several weeks have passed since then and still have no refund from autopartswarehouse.com. In addition I have discovered that autopartswarehouse.com charges a 20% restocking fee on returned parts. This is several times higher than any other on-line business I have ever dealt with. There are 607 complaints filed against autopartswarehouse.com with the Better Business Bureau and all the reviews I have found are negative. Most of the autopartswarehouse.com reviews were in regard to misrepresentation and very poor service.

Auto Parts WarehouseTerrible Service Misleading Website

I ordered a part on Aug. 7 that was advertised on their website as being in stock & ships in 2 to 3 business days. After waiting 5 days with no tracking number sent to me I called in the morning to get a status. I was on hold for over 35 minutes then spent another 15 talking to the representative & waiting for him to check on things. He said that it ships directly from the manufacturer & that he would call them when they opened and get back to me at 12:30 pm (my time zone). Also during the hold time & while talking to the rep I was told I could participate in a customer satisfaction survey at the end of my call. Well after the conversation ended with the rep & he told me to hold on for the survey I was hung up on.
          Then after waiting over 2 1/2 hours past that time the rep was supposed to call me back with a status, I called back & was put on hold again, so I tried live chat. I got a representative right away but he could not tell me when it would be shipped, he couldn't call the manufacturer to get a status like the earlier rep said he was going to do, and he couldn't cancel my order - he could just send a request to the "concern dept.". All he could do was say that I "should" receive my order by 9 business days after I placed the order & if not to contact them again at that time. Bottom line, TERRIBLE customer service!

AutoPartsWarehouse.com — deceptive policies

Core returns...they simply don't accept them. You pay frequently over one hundered for the core, this i...

Auto Parts WarehouseAuto Parts Warehouse is a big scam

Auto Parts Warehouse is a big scam! They show parts as being in stock on their website and will even generate a tracking number to make you believe you’ve bought the part then, several days later, they called me to tell me the part had not shipped at all- that the website inventory “was not up to date” and that the tracking number “was simply a mistake”.

In other words, they’re system makes people believe they have hard to find parts so that they get the sale, hold your money and, if they can’t get the part, it’s like “oh well, sucks to be you” Do Not do business with them.

• N3
                n3ngo Jun 25, 2011

Autopartwarehouse bad services. They mislead the customers. When order wrong parts; they charged the HS additional the 10% for re-stocking fee. Never buy autopart online... from autopartwarehouse.

Auto Parts WarehouseHorrible customer service

I ordered someparts from Auto Parts Warehouse, autopartswarehouse.com, in March. They took the money and said I should expect the parts in 7 business days. 10 business days later I called them myself, they said the order is being processed. I waited another 3 days and called again. They said they will look into my order, and that they elevated the priority of it!?

I called again, waited on hold for the forth time, and again they had no information! I requested a refund, but, you guessed it, I am still waiting for it.

Don't buy from this company. Save yourself time and money. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint with my credit card company.

AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. — I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION

I am sending a letter which I sent to the company's president. I am writing you this letter not to ruin...

Auto Parts WarehouseCharged but never received part

On February 11, 2017 I order brake rotors from Auto Parts Warehouse. I received a preliminary tracking number but the part was never shipped. After 5 calls to customer service, which by the way is in the Philippines, I still have not received either a tracking number or the brake rotors. As of February 24, I still have not received the part. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. Thankfully I used American Express...great customer service!

Sure wish I had read some of the complaint forums before ordering from Auto Parts Warehouse!

• Ti
                    Timothy Kurtz Mar 13, 2011

Purchased car cover from AutoPartsWarehouse which proved defective after first use. Company authorized return and promised refund. Later claimed cover was not defective and offered to repair at my cost. I authorized repair and was charged. Cover was returned unrepaired to a former address 800 miles from my home. Company refused to credit repair charge or refund purchase price. Process took four months to conclude with numerous email and two telephone contacts. I regret not having examined Internet-based complaints for this company before ordering. I am out purchase price, return shipping, and repair cost. Numerous others apparently have had similar experiences.

• Rj
                    rjyenson Mar 02, 2011

They took 24hours and $301.48 from my account before they realized that they did not have the part I ordered. They did call and offer to find the same part from a different manufacture but to no avail. What was really aggravating was that they said it would take 7-10 days to get a refund. Based on some of the other complaints I have read, this refund may not even happen without a fight, lets hope it doesn't get that far. They should some sort of inventory control and they definitely should not be charging if they cannot fill the order. I can't even make this purchase from anyone else until they refund my money. It's not like I have $300 bucks just lying around. Very upsetting. I will never use this company again! Auto Part Warehouse has extremely bad business practices and poor inventory control.

• Ro
                    robchizzle Jan 06, 2011

They worst customer service i have ever had to deal with. They are crooks and should be shut down imedititly!!!

• He
                    Headspin Nov 17, 2010

Ordered part online on a Saturday. Checked on noon on Monday and part still being processed. Wrote a feedback and received a call within 10 min. Was told part will ship that day (Monday). Checked next morning and not shipped. Wrote another feedback and received a call from customer service and was told part to be shipped by 4PM. Checked status at 8PM and had a shipping #. I checked that shipping # and it was for another order with different order # and the part had been delivered on 3/31/2017. Very strange when this date is 11/16/2017. Also with more research found same part on another site for $12.00 . I do not recomend this parts establishment to anyone.

• Ro
                    ROGER DENT Feb 10, 2009

Orderd Break Parts on line from Autoparts warehouse
                    They shipped the wrong Parts, which we discoverd AFTER we had Car Torn down, Contacted Customer Service, who said theye didnt make exchanges (????)
                    and offerd to ship the Corrct part IF i gave them another Credit Card, which i did, i have Now been Charged with 3 Items, i STILL do not have any Brakes, My Car is STILL unusable, and all i get from them are LIES and Excuses, They are without a doubt, THE WORST company i have Ever dealt with. I Think they are a SCAM and intend to persue with Ca Attny Gen AND NC Attny Gen

• Da
                    david jacobsmeyer Jul 08, 2008

Errors can happen but when placing an order with live order takers who claim to understand parts and supplying the VIN number The parts bin still shipped one wrong rotor and the wrong set of pads. Then when they promised to send a prepaid return shipping lable I ordered another set of pads which the order taker assured me were correct. They sent exact wrong set of pads again. Now they have my money for the rotor and two sets of pads. Multiple attempts to contact via email and phone have all resulted in being totally ignored. This firm under all of their names needs to be out of business.

• Al
                    Ali Sozen Apr 15, 2008

I had the same experience. I ordered 2 brake discs and they only shipped 1. I understand we are human and do make mistakes. Unfortunatally no body in that company is doing anything to correct that mistake. I dont even want to call that customer service, people are over there sitting just to give missirable time. I already in a prosess of disputing the charge. Think twise and do not deal with these crooks and be carefull they operate under so many DBA's.

• Fr
                    Francel Diza Dec 10, 2007

I'm sorry but I have differ from your complaint. I have been a long-time online shopper and experienced the worst and the best online merchants. But with APW, I never had such inconvenient time with them. They always deliver right on time and credits my card with the exact amount that I should be paying for.

• To
                    Tom Hodge Jun 26, 2007

I ordered 3 cabin filters for a Lincoln LS, I was charged for 3 but APW only shipped 1. I have called numerous time just to get the run around. Mark at APW says just wait you'll get the other 2. I have waited for a month and nothing, then I looked at the complaints boards and wow, they do this a lot.

They use other names as well such Parts Bin , OEM Auto Parts, US AutoParts. APW was purchased by US Auto Parts in 2017. These guys need to be stopped. I am calling my credit card company to put a hold on payment.

Auto Parts Warehouse websitescam using WC Value Plus

After using Auto Parts Warehouse website my debit card is being charged $21.95 for WC Value Plus. After talking to Auto Parts Warehouse, they admit WC Value Plus is a business partner of theirs. I did not sign up for anything, but, I remember clicking on a pop-up after checkout on their "secure website." Apparently, clicking on the pop-up must have authorized them to scam me. I've read numerous, similiar complaints and it seems the best course of action is to report to my bank who should be able to get a refund for me (according to other complaints), get a new debit card and be more careful buying online.

Auto Parts Warehousemisleading website; liars!

Auto Parts Warehouse is a big scam! They show parts as being in stock on their website and will even generate a tracking number to make you believe you've bought the part...then, several days later, they called me to tell me the part had not shipped at all- that the website inventory "was not up to date" and that the tracking number "was simply a mistake". In other words, they're system makes people believe they have hard to find parts so that they get the sale, hold your money and, if they cant get the part, it's like "oh well, sucks to be you..." Do NOT do business with them!!!

AutoPartsWarehouse.comSHODDY OPERATION DON'T BUY THERE

Phoned FRIDAY NITE:
                      Ordered OVERPRICED DOOR MIRROR. Needed for an inspection. Explained I had to HAVE the part NO LATER THAN TUESDAY. Tuesday had made arrangement for a local man to put the mirror on AND I was paying HIM to come and do that.

ASSURED PART WOULD BE SHIPPED OUT EARLY MONDAY FROM SOMEPLACE IN VIRGINIA AND DELIVERED ON TUESDAY.
                      TOLD I"D GET A TRACKING NUMBER-- NO PROBLEM. SO I WENT AHEAD AND ORDERED THE THING FOR OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS.

No tracking number showed up, just an order number. Tuesday morning called to request the tracking number, since website related "We are still processing your order" I was told "Oh you'll get that part today. We don't provide tracking numbers for FAST deliveries." HUH? THEN WHY DID YOUR SALESPERSON SAY YA DID?

TUESDAY COMES AND GOES, I CALLED OUT THE MONEY I PAID THE PERSON TO BE HERE THAT DAY! SINCE HE STILL EXPECTED TO GET PAID SOMETHING FOR SHOWING UP. MEANWHILE THEY ASSURE ME THEY WILL CREDIT MY CARD.

WEDNESDAY GET HOME AND THERE IS THAT *)@#*%)*)^ MIRROR ON MY PORCH!!!
                      Called them and said I DON"T WANT YOUR LATE, OVERPRICED MIRROR TODAY. IT WAS NEEDED YESTERDAY, TODAY I'VE MADE ANOTHER PURCHASE SINCE I HAD CANCELED THE ORDER.
                      Oh we can't refund YOUR money TIL WE GET OUR PART BACK AND IT WILL TAKE AWHILE TO GET THE LABEL AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

Do NOT use this company, they will tell you ANYTHING to get your credit card number, OVERCHARGE for what your getting (FINE IF IT GETS TO YOU IN A HURRY NOT FINE WHEN IT DOESN'T ARRIVE ON TIME) And then dick you around and NOT give you back your money without a BIG HASSLE! BUYER BEWARE!

OEM/partsbin Autoparts warehousefraud charge on credit card

My son used my credit card to purchase auto parts online about a year ago. This company used my card to make a charge on the same credit card at the end of Aug, 2009. My credit card company caught it and canceled the card, and issued me a new one. However, I still had to fill out forms to get the charge off my Master Card. The charge amount was $122.14.

• Gr
                            GratefulVickie Sep 30, 2009

Someone charged my card also on September 12, 2009 for $353.54. I have never purchased anything from this company ever. My credit card company is removing it from my bill and investigating it.

Autoparts WarehouseWorst customer service/website ever

Beware of these guys!

They have several websites: autopartswarehouse.com/car-stuff.com and some others...that should begin to tell you how bad they are. They have to hide behind different names to lure in their prey.

Go ahead and order from these charletans, scam artists, and thieves! I ordered a simple bug guard for a toyota sequoia...and they sent me a wind deflector for the passenger side window instead. Hmmmm. So I call them up and after a 4 hour conversation, they finally conceded that they "may" have shipped the wrong part in error. OK. So send me the correct part..."um, no we don't have that part(which we list on our site) to send to you." "Please send us back the wrong part and we will credit you." Which I did and now, wait for it, they claim that the bug guard never arrived at their warehouse, but a wind deflector has!!! Therefore, "we will not credit you since you returned the incorrect part!!!" What the $&*^???? GREAT SCAM!!!

I am now 7 hours into the endless explaining to them what has happened. My belief is that they are trying to wear me down--but I refuse!

It has been two months, they still have my money, I don't have their part and there is still a dispute over what happened!!!

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

• Pa
                              Paul Chavez Jan 03, 2008

Twice in a row they said a part was in and that they would sell it for a particular amount and both times waited two weeks to credit my account and tell me that it was not in stock. They would not forward me to anybody that would listen to my complaint.

Auto Parts WarehousePoor customer service

After receiving the wrong parts for my 1999 Blazer. I requested through its "hasslefree" return service a return authorization. I waited a week, no response. I sent a second request and waited another week; still no response. I then sent a third request and waited. Nothing. Finally, I sent an e-mail directly to customer service and after about a week I received a reply asking for my VIN and the part numbers appearing on the part boxes and the invoice. I forwarded the requested information the same day, more than two weeks ago, but I have heard nothing further. Because of its horrible customer service, I will not order from APW again.

• Da
                                Danny L. Frazier Oct 18, 2010

I received confirmation of my order#9082220 and I have received tha Monroe air shocks two days ago. I have heard nothing regardin my aluminum front control arms part# MEMS50114 (1) @319.18 PASSEGER SIDE AND (1) MEMS50113 @$117.35. Please provide me with and update as to the status of my order since I have mechanic on standby who isn't very happy with me. I would like to be able to tell him something especially since he giving me such a great price to install them for me. I expect an anser with 24 hours so please respond immediately. I don't want to issue a fraud complaint with my bank so please respond urgently! My e-mail address is [email protected] Please don't try to lead along I expect my items shipped within 48 hours.

Auto Parts Warehouse, aka Partsbin.com, aka Parts Train, aka All OEM partsTwice paid for and shipped wrong part, returned both at my expense, refunded for one part only

In November of 2006 I placed an order for one adjustable AGX front strut, p/n 734006, on the autopartswarehouse.com website. As soon as I ordered the 734006 on their web page, I was charged 121.95 which is the correct price, but the invoice was for a 235065, (the wrong part, albeit for the same car) at the price of 121.95. IF YOU LOOK ON THEIR webpage for the same 235065 you will see it for 83.95 or so. AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE aka THE PARTS BIN has a SERIOUS database problem. I ordered a 734006 two times (the last order placed by their own CS people by phone after they promised the problem was fixed) and have twice received a 235065, which is the NON-adjustable strut for the same car. I have spent HOURS (excuse my shouting) on the phone with them, they first said it was my fault but then realized after pointing out the above info they admitted they have a database problem. Twice I have been told they had updated their database, twice I have been invoiced (and shipped) for the 235065 but charged the price for the 734006. I am fought with them now for a UPS call tag, with no results. All they would do was issue an R/A where I would have to return the struts at my expense. I feel they should have to pay return shipping. I had two struts I did not order and am out 242.00!! I finally gave up and returned the struts at my expense (30.00). I was credited for only ONE returned part. I have disputed the second 121.95 plus 30.00 shipping with my credit card. The first dispute was denied, despite me providing tracking numbers! I spent more time, dug up the owners of the company. Seems autopartswarehouse.com and thepartsbin.com was bought out last May 2006 by "US Autoparts Network", they have a gizillion web sites and their call centers are in India or somewhere. I will post the SEC filing here, www.borg1.com/pics/US Auto Parts SEC.pdf. Copy and paste into your browser. A relatively boring read but at least gives a phone number in the States and names of management personnel. The call center in India is helpless to resolve the database problem. Sorry for my rant, I just wanted to get a couple of AGX struts!! Greg Kila, Montana

Auto Parts WarehouseTerrible experience

Auto Parts Warehouse - very displeased with their service. I order $120.00 in parts online Wednesday night, overnight shipping was $23 or so... Its now Friday evening and still no parts. I tried tracking the order online but only got a 4 digit number to come up, not knowing what that number means I called... got the Indian call center :( and had a very difficult time communicating. They said there was a problem with the billing address, so I gave it to them again... now I've been told that the part would be shipped out on Monday and hopefully arrive on Tuesday... that's 6 days waiting for an "overnight shipping" order. The least they could have done is called me to get the billing address problem corrected. Very disappointed! I'll never use or recommend anyone order from them... stick with someone that doesn't outsource potential American jobs overseas.

• St
                                    StephayB Mar 05, 2010

I ordered parts from this company, paid a total of $204 for the parts (window regulators and motors for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier Z24). I received the parts and in installing them, they are the wrong parts.

Because I waited to install them until after the snow had melted in my area, I did not realize they were wrong until over a month later. I called the company and they said since it was 30 days later they could do nothing.

I don't even know what car these parts WILL fit so I can resell them.

Sucks

Auto Parts WarehouseTerrible company

Made it almost impossible to return a part and then refused to cancel the reorder they said would fit that when I checked found out it would not fit. make sure you know exactly what you need before you order. I found the price almost the same at my local auto parts store and did not have to pay to ship it back to calif. when I live on the east coast and they shipped from my home state.

• Al
                                      Alex90 Aug 20, 2010

i was doing research on bongo to see about their service. could you please tell me if you chose a different company? i want to buy thing from usa but im in europe. bongo was one of my options but after your bad experience i would like to hear more

thank you!

• St
                                      Stanford3 Jan 26, 2010

I too had a dreadful experience with US Auto Parts ('USAP'): i ordered a part and paid for it (in retrospect, i should have been suspicious when the price was so much less than elsewhere, even the OEM!?) but when it hadn't arrived about three weeks later i emailed them, repeatedly. None of my emails were answered so i rang them (at 3:00AM my time!) only to be told that they didn't have it in stock. I then (foolishly) agreed not to cancel the order upon condition that they could assure me that the part was dispatched within 48 hours. And that apparently happened.

However, the second chapter of the fiasco began a couple of days later: UPS sent me a message confirming that the goods had been delivered to USAP's shipping 'partner' Bongo International but when i tried to contact Bongo a week or so later, they, like USAP, refused to answer my numerous emails. Days later, Bongo eventually replied by informing me that they knew nothing of the delivery. Multiple emails were then exchanged until they alleged that USAP had sent them something but it was an entirely different item from that which i had ordered.

It was only after i filed a complaint with the Better Business Council that, surprise surprise, Bongo located the goods (the one i had in fact ordered and at the depot which UPS had notified about me and which i in turn had informed Bongo) and that it'd be dispatched promptly. However, following delivery of the goods to me i went to my online bank account to discover that Bongo has charged me over $90 for the privilege of dispatching something (a door switch) that weighed barely 8 ounces and about the size of a pencil case!

I again submitted a complaint to the BBC and, again, Bongo emailed me to apologise for their abominable service and offered me a much reduced delivery charge (by way of a partial refund).

Had i any idea these two firms were so deceitful and incompetent i, obviously, wouldn't have gone anywhere near them. And i advise anybody contemplating doing business with them to think very hard before doing so.

[I haven't had time to install the part yet so I'll not be at all surprised if it doesn't work. If it doesn't, i won't be going through the hoops of tyring to get my money back ... enough's enough with these shonks!]

Autopartswarehouse — Scam and Fraud!

Do not buy from autopartswarehouse you will loose time and money as well as patience! Placed an order on an...