Tire Kingdom / gas redemption scam.

1 Pembroke Pines, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9544500998

The free gas redemption offer is a scam. I have followed all the rules and sent in my gas receipts for Nov- Feb and have not received any gas rebates. Tire kingdom promoted the offer in their store. If you buy 4 tires at least $500 you get $500 in gas rebates. Tire Kingdom needs to stand by the offer and honor it to its custmers. They will lose customers because of it. it is a trust issue. I would like a followup to this matter. Pam [protected] or email pammy626@aol.com.
Thank you!!

Pa

Comments

• Vi
      8th of Mar, 2009

I to did n.ot get my free gas cards. I turn in all of my receipt tryed to call phone not working please respond .

12th of Mar, 2009

I bought my truck back in November 2008. They give you this free $500 gas redemptioncard. Sounded great at the time. it is 5 months later several phone calls and even the $5 certified check that had to be mailed in and NOTHNG we have not received a penny. I see lots of complaints for this and think something should be done. It is a complete scam either on the dealers part or this FREE GAS REDEMPTION company. How are impossible to get in touch with. Their e-mail address doesn't work and either does their phone #
    freegasredemption.com 1-888-828-5266
    Please tell me if there is anything I could do at leastget my $5 back.
    Christine Greco

• Th
      18th of Mar, 2009

I went to Tire Kingdom because of the advertisement for the free gas. I have not received any gas cards and I have sent in all the receipts. This was a mutual agreement between Tire Kingdom and the gas rebate people, so Tire Kingdom has the liability to make right this advertisement! Either in a cash refund or $500.00 worth of products!

7th of Apr, 2009

Hi all same here have same problem. Call Dianne Smith @ Tire Kingdom 1-800-926-8473 ext 2454
    email dsmith@tirekingdom.com

latest I heard Attorney General of Florida was involved. Am currently awaiting a reply from Dianne. She told me in January 2009 to han g in there we will get some sort of reimbursement .

We should all together and file a law suit if we dont! contact me!

• St
      15th of Apr, 2009

I also am a victim of this scam. I would have never bought the tires there if it wasnt for the gas rebate offer. I would join the class action suit and the other victims. David 772-546-4440 or e-mail starboardyacht@bellsouth.net.
    I submitted all enrollment and receipts and never got a dime back.

• St
      15th of Apr, 2009

Please include me on any action taken. I am also a victim. The fuel rebate was a total scam. David

• Ti
      20th of Apr, 2009

cout me in if you are doing a law suit? I bit. I paid $635 for four tires thinking I was going to get $500 back over time. I sent in 5 month of gas tickets the last one was returned. now I and tokd to start all over again. not fair. Tire Kingtom stand up for what is right. gaston NC.

tim Kavanagh 818-262-2753

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I will also join suit. This was a the incentive for buying from Tire Kingdom.

Mindy Bustamante 228 217 4315