Resolved Tire Kingdom — gasoline redemption
On 10/13/08 I had my car serviced at tire kingdom and due to amount of money I spent ($730.57) I was advised I was entitled to receive up to five hundred dollars in gas or merchandise from the brand gas station of my choice and was given an activitation code fgr6741041600. Companies offering this promotion were ntb, merchant's and tire kingdom.
All I needed to do was mail in $100 in receipts on gas purchased within the month. I have a letter that was mailed to me from the secure gas redemption place, with vouchers that I needed to return each month. I was to mail them to free gas, 14100 walsingham rd ste 36 #12, largo fl 33774
On 1/26/09, after numerous calls [protected]) as the phone line was busy, I was successful in reaching a representative (nick) who in turn told me my 1st voucher was in the mail and I should have it by friday of that week.
As nothing as come to date I tried calling the same number back and am now being told on the phone that this number is invalid, therefore I went on the website that is listed on my paperwork for any questions (www.SecureGasRedemtion.com/faq.asp) and am now being advised that this is a scam.
Could you please assist. I have all my paperwork advising that I was entitled to $500 in free gas.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - honesty
- Tire Kingdom - oil leak after oil change
- Tire Kingdom - unauthorized services
- Tire Kingdom - service given multiple times
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest and deceptive