Time Warner / double billing

1 WI, United States Review updated:

My mom and I have had all three services through this messed up unprofessional scam artist "company" for MANY years and we've had cable since they FIRST started out..that's a very long time, probably around 20 years. Well, they are known for one thing...double billing then disconnecting people claiming they're past due. Believe me, we are going to do everything to get our money back from the past several years that they were double billing us. We have written proof. Okay I'm off to make their lives a living hell throughout the internet including BBB and Fox 6 News.

Comments

• Tw
      1st of Apr, 2010

I'm having the same problem with them! I talked with a service rep(Jared) and he said my bill was so high because of movies that we've rented. Funny, before when I payed by phone they said any movies rented were paid for up until that time. But when I tried to explain this to him he said that movies on my bill-as far back as Feb 23rd, (this was on mar. 30th)weren't on Marches bill but would be on Aprils bill. That makes no sense but he refused to listen. We went on a 2 yr contract sometime at the end of last yr. for a 132$. After I payed this last bill, we only rented 3 movies and my next bill is already 161. There were only 3 movies for 4 bucks each on this, next bill. So Far just this yr. I've paid them191 Jan 4th, 150 Feb 8th, 190 Feb 22,
    150 Mar 30th, and now they're telling me my next bill is already 161 due Apr. 16th.
    I know this sounds a little confusing and I think that's how they get away with it...so far
    I really really don't TW. I could go on about a grounding rod issue that their tech didn't put in at time of install...and now they say that they don't do that..It blew our central ac but that's a whole different issue.