Time Warner Road Runner Internet Service / lousy service, even lousier customer service
Time warner's road runner high speed cable internet servicce is awful.
I have had the service since september, 2008. Since, not a month has gone by without problems.
Today (2/26/09) marks the fourth day in a row that my service has been out or faulty.
Fed up, last night I phoned customer service. I was placed on hold for 50 minutes and 59 seconds and still had not had my issues resolved when I hung up.
Now, I have a wrestling match to look forward to when I finally reach them and demand that payment for these four days (and probably counting) be deducted from my monthly statement.
More Time Warner Road Runner Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract