Time Warner Cable / scam charges
I was using AT&T and was happy but decided to try TWC for the single billing. They came out to install but didn't have all of the parts needed so had to set another appt. They were supposed to come out at different times but never showed & I couldn't get a hold of them to verify. I have to be at work at 6:45 so I go to bed early. The tech called at 9:00 after I was in bed ready to come out & finish the install.
At this point I had been stewing all evening but getting me out of bed at their convenience was the icing on the cake. I told him that their service was lousy and that I was going back to AT&T but I guess he never called in that information because they have been billing me for almost 2 years telling me that I still owe them.
I have been receiving letters from collection agencies & finally phone calls telling me that my credit will be ruined if I don't pay. So in lieu of bad credit I bent over and paid the money. Granted the amount is less than $300 but it's the principal & their lousy service that has put me in a high state of positivity for too long. They are supposed to be a communication company - well COMMUNITATE!! Also their web sight brags on how they service the customer at THEIR CONVENIENCE. I don't think so.
The real kicker is that I moved into a new townhome & AT&T doesn't service them & I don't want the 'cosmic dish' look so my only choice was once again TWC. I had my roommate put the service in her name since I was still under their microscope. There was also multiple problems with their installation but finally got resolved. One of the things I learned was that they sublet installers or as I called them 'slice & dicers.'
Truely someone needs to do something about this lousy company. Not meaning to sound like a Judge Judy litigant but there was a lot of mental anguish during that time & still is since I got ripped off.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management