Tim Hortons / service
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Store ID:40NTHS25 - Innisfil Travel Plaza on Southbound HWY 400
The store seemed to be understaffed as we waited in line for over 20 minutes with only 12 people in front of us.
The cashiers would take an order and then fill it before taking the next person's order. When customers ordered full meals, the cashier was away from the cash register for over 3 minutes at time! Many people in line left as the line was not moving at all at times and very slowly at the best of times.
I know there is not much that can be done now but we know that we would not stop at this Travel Plaza for Tim Horton's again.
Thank you . . . Dave Baker
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time