Tim Hortons / roll up the rim

Oakville, ON, Canada Review updated:

On the roll up the rim promo I won a $50.00 Tim card.

I was out of town I just got back and was told that what I won was no longer valid.

This is a scam Tim Horton is a company that does not care about there customers, to them its just money.

The way they treat there customers is the way they treat there staff.

There staff and customer make there business.

Tim horton needs to learn how to treat there customers and staff.

I think its time that people change there coffee company and tim horton can join the other company's that have closed down there business.

Ol
Apr 25, 2018

Comments

May 02, 2018

I'm with you on that! Tim's no longer has any concept of customer service. I lost my Blue Jays Tim's card with a $30 balance on it. Asked a couple Tim's locations if they had any Blue Jays cards in. Was told no so called Tim's customer service. What a farse! I was told I could order one for a $2.50 fee and they would be happy to transfer my balance over to it. Buy one?? Really?? So I emailed C/S and here is the reply I got:
    Dear Marion,
    We thank you for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate any feedback from our guests and I would like to respond to your question about your lost Tim Card. You will have to purchase a new Tim Card yourself, register it, and when you are ready call Guest Services and we will assist your further.
    You may provide your Tim card number so we can assist you.
    Alternatively you can please contact Guest Services at 1-888-601-1616 Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:30pm EST at your earliest convenience.
    Tim Hortons,