Tim Hortons / hours of operation
I visited the tim hortons in fairborn ohio. I wanted to order some soup. It was around 830pm. They close at 10pm. They stop serving food at 8 to sell out before 10pm. Maybe they should close at 8pm then. What good is a restaurant they does not serve food. Besides letting ppl believe they can get food to be told no. Great bis. Plan. Keep up the good work. I just wont visit at all so I dont habe to worry they dont serve food in the first 2 hrs of service in the morning. Since it is not the last 2 hrs.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons North Fairfield Beavercreek Ohio 45434 - ice entering and exiting the drive through!!!
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - a cold t
- Tim Hortons - quick pay card
- Tim Hortons Canada - chicken strips