Tim Hortons — horrendous customer service
This morning (approx. 8:45am on Nov 14, 2017) I tried to order a breakfast combo and ten timbits from the Tim Hortons inside Agincourt Mall (#0752).
The store was not busy, in fact there was no lineup. The only cashier available was staring down at the cash register. After being ignored for a long while, I went up to her and she placed my order leisurely without ever looking up.
I did not received the items I paid for in a speedy manner. Instead, the cashier opted to walk around a bit and moved on with other tasks. When I reminded her of my order, she was visibly annoyed and shouted 'WAIT!'.
This is not the first instance of rude customer service at this Tim Hortons (#0752) location. If possible, steer clear of this location - staff is poorly trained and you will be treated as a nuisance.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino