Tim Hortons / food and service
I live in Mt Forest Ont. I went to Tim Hortons on Nov, 18, 2017 and Nov, 19, 2017.
I buy coffee every morning weekends 6 -630am or weekdays 5 - 530am.
I buy sandwich with my coffee. Well this weekend above date I buy sausage and biscuit NO egg. They charge me 1.79 . It says .99 cents with coffee. I tell lady each date above Manager not in till 7am and no assistant manager, The lady told me no training on prices.
Should be manager or some one in charge there at all times in case of emergency.
Now I want my money back . They overcharged me. Plus they need to be trained in all Tim Hortons NOT TO PUT THEIR HAND ON THE LID WHERE YOU DRINK. Nothing worst when they hand you coffee with their hand over the top of lid.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time