Tim Hortons Canada — product
Today was my last lunch at Tim Hortons. My husband gave up on the sandwiches months ago but I still liked the grilled cheese panini.
Not any more. Today it came out cold, uncut, unmelted cheese but the thing that angered me most was that they only use yellow cheese now. At least the white cheese had a little flavour.
Anyway, I am done. Being Canadian I have always loved Timis, but I can live without it and although I love the coffee I do know of another place that has coffee equal to yours.
More Tim Hortons Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino