Tim Hortons / bad all over
I am not exaggerating when I say the majority of my orders come out wrong.
Consistently I stand waiting in a line of three when a dozen timmy's employees are behind the counter bumping into each other, lost and ignoring me.
They jack up the price of the food, reducing portions and expecting us to not notice, relying on the fact that people will still endorse them because they are somehow "canada's beloved chain"
These are not isolated incidents, but systemic failures and swindlings designed to maximize profits with little care for those who provide those profits.
This has to end. Complacent canadians need to go elsewhere for coffee: mcdonalds, starbucks... Anywhere but "timmy's". Lets teach them a lesson now!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - cashier 
- Tim Hortons Gateway Oromocto NB - coffee and owners rudeness to staff
- Tim Hortons - drive thru food service
- Tim Hortons - breakfast waffles
- Tim Hortons - store 177 won’t sell item on menu