Tim Hortons / bad all over

1 Canada Review updated:

I am not exaggerating when I say the majority of my orders come out wrong.

Consistently I stand waiting in a line of three when a dozen timmy's employees are behind the counter bumping into each other, lost and ignoring me.

They jack up the price of the food, reducing portions and expecting us to not notice, relying on the fact that people will still endorse them because they are somehow "canada's beloved chain"

These are not isolated incidents, but systemic failures and swindlings designed to maximize profits with little care for those who provide those profits.

This has to end. Complacent canadians need to go elsewhere for coffee: mcdonalds, starbucks... Anywhere but "timmy's". Lets teach them a lesson now!

Comments

• Yv
      7th of Aug, 2009

Im with you BOYCOTT TIM'S ... POOR POOR SERVICE .. I THINK A QUALIFICATION TO WORK AT TIM'S IS TO BE AN IDIOT ..!!!

• Go
      16th of Dec, 2010

I think you may enjoy this little story of my most recent expierence at Tim Hortons...

I along with several friends went to tims after the GSP (UFC 124) fight Saturday. I placed our orders, swiped my card into the POS machine and did my thing before giving the system back to the employee. As she is standing there in her own little world the machine is beeping like CRAZY, getting a little annoyed, I tell her that she needs to press the 'Ok' as that is what the system is prompting her to do. STILL nothing, so I point to the OK button on the POS system and say you need to press the button! No sooner do I this the Lady working the drive through comes swooping in and goes nuts saying that she'll have me charged for tampering with their equipement and how dare I touch their machine (she also mentioned biting my finger off.)

I can assure you that I will NEVER go to Tim Hortons ever again, I have never been more embarassed or outraged in my life.

• Pi
      17th of Mar, 2011

Completely agree. Since it was sold to Wendy's corperation, the Canadian portions have been reduced almost as many times as the prices have been raised! Also, nothing is made fresh on site now. They re-heat frozen donuts, dough balls, muffins, etc. Disgusting rip off.