Tim Hortons / hedious service
Tim Horton a Canadian symbol? It's a joke, at least in this franchise: (2141 boulevard Lapiniere Brossard, QC J4W 1L7)
Lowest quality service and most disgusting management I've ever experienced! It is shocking to learn that Canadians love this brand!
No one speaks English there, when I tried speaking French to explain my nut allergy problem, all were extremely impatient and the supervisor (an Arabian boy) would not listen at all and snubbed my complaint multiple times after I told him how bad the workers' attitude is.
When I asked a female worker (she said I was stupid) to apologize, she shouted at me and and said her father is the owner.
When I insisted that they apologize, the supervisor threatened that he would call 911. I sat there waiting for 20 minutes and turned out he did not call. First time being threatened by a customer service personnel...
At Tim Horton, the food is not bad, but I'll NEVER go there again because of extremely poor quality of service.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - tired of shitty service but terrified of choking on objects that should not be in the food i’m ordering/eating and paying fir😡😢
- Tim Hortons - service and supply
- Tim Hortons - the cleanliness of restaurant and mainly men's washroom 
- Tim Hortons - new hoagie steak sandwich
- Tim Hortons - cashier