Tim Horton / tim horton fastcard
Received 2 fastcards for Christmas. Unfortunately, by mistake, I was given the top portion of the card and the bottom part was tossed out. When I called Tim Horton's customer service, I was told there was nothing to be done about the mistake because the cards were sold by a third party like Walmart, Costco, and such. I cannot believe that a corporation like Tim Horton cannot put a safeguard in place in order to ensure consumers are not the ones "losing out" when mistakes are made.
In this case, Tim Horton received its share of the value of the cards ($25 for one and $50 for the other), the third party sellers got their share of the card for selling it, and I, a senior citizen, got nothing for Christmas. Plus the purchaser, because of errors, lost their money. DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT DOES IT.
More Tim Horton Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - Glass in coffee cup
- Tim Hortons - the employee being obnoxious and, rude showing aggressive behavior
- Tim Hortons - tim hortons location
- Tim Hortons - handling food
- Tim Hortons - staff