Tim Horton Restaurant — garden salad
I put my order in Tim Horton (5763) at 1299 Robson St., Vancouver, BC, V6E 2B3 with a Man his name Rascik as Garden Salad then I paid for $3.98, then he answer the phone with the same gloves he put the order on their cashier machine then he pick up the salad from the counter to make my Salad after he take off his gloves and gave to anther girl employee then she put his gloves he was wearing.
Then ask her that not right to change the gloves between each other that not clean.
Then the girl employee told me sorry and change the gloves.
After that the first employee return the told him with Indian language what I told her then the man employee got made at me and start screaming at me by saying you Always ask to much to clean the tables and more I told him this the second time I saw you here for sure I will ask you to clean the table if not clean as I see all tables are not clean.
More Tim Horton Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino